Do you miss dressing your avatar?

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
Well, I discovered this site that lets you dress an avatar .. it's kinda cool, once they're dressed you can animate them. I've already spent way too much time amusing myself here :lmao:

http://www.meez.com/home.dm

mz_5248826_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Finally found that flying carpet magic :laughing:

mz_5248826_bodyshot_300x400-1.gif

If the moderators will allow it, it would be fun to see what other people have done.
Guys can play too!

I made so many of these last year....I forgot the password though. I think I have 50 saved to photobucket. Is there a limit on how many to post?

i love this website !
lol [:

doin' the hairspray dance.. love that movie, its our school play this year!

Making mine as we speak it's emotastic

Also krazypete will be happy as there are ANIME EYES

I miss my avatar so much. Cheer is gone): I really loved dressing her. I liked to see all the things I've earned, and all the gifts I've gotten.

Now that he can't get a gig on "Today in VMK," Cardinal applies his musical talents to other areas...

I dont like things in pseudo 3D but I dont miss dressing my avatar only because there is gaiaonline

I always had so much fun dressing my vmk avatar, usually it was to match Rob..lol, but there are other places that let you dress your person.. such as we are doing now days at Gaia. You have to either buy Gaia Cash or play games to earn gaia gold and purchase costumes.
Another fun place, is IMVU.. Rob and I use to do their Daily outfit contest quite a bit and had a blast doing it.. They give you different topics and ppl vote. That place tho you have to spend real money on virtual credits to buy stuff, but its lots of fun :)

This girl ALMOST looks EXACTLY like Cheer! Cheer is such a free-spirit, I decided jumping on the bed was best for her. :)

I've been a Meez member for over a year now. She's gone through LOTS of changes, but this is her current incarnation. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter