Do you really get 30% at Fulton's

donaldsgal

DIS Veteran
Hey all,

I was reading a discount comparison sheet on All Ears, and it states that with DVC, you get a 30% discount on lunch at Fulton's. I thought it was 20%, but the All Ears spreadsheet said that information was current as of March 15 of this year. Can anyone confirm this? Also, if we have 7 meals, can we put them all on one bill and get 30% off for the total cost of that one bill?

Thanks!

My hubby ate at Fulton's for lunch with a party of 6 two weeks age and got the 30% discount.

We enjoyed lunch twice at Fulton's in March, and the 30% was the icing on the cake!! I have also heard that you can order many items from their dinner menu during the lunch hours and get the same 30%.

We did not try that, but there were many excellent selections on the lunch menu. Highly recommended!

We used our DVC card to get the discount yesterday. Lunch is served until 3:30pm (dinner starts at 4:00pm) but you can order off the dinner menu and still get the discount.

I would make sure to have the blue membership card with you - although there have been times when our room id also worked. The last 3 times we've dined there we needed the blue card.

Enjoy!

So glad to hear positive reviews of Fulton's! We used to go there all the time, but just haven't fit it in in the last few years....

I read a review recently that referred to Fulton's as "now unrecommendable", which made me sad. :sad1: Maybe giving it a try again for lunch would be a good idea.....

So glad to hear positive reviews of Fulton's! We used to go there all the time, but just haven't fit it in in the last few years....

I read a review recently that referred to Fulton's as "now unrecommendable", which made me sad. :sad1: Maybe giving it a try again for lunch would be a good idea.....

I saw that review too, Disneyaholic. And I think I read a couple of posts on this site that were not complimentary. But, I think they are all wrong!!

My wife and I really enjoyed the seafood and the views, and it was a nice walk from SSR. Go early and get a table on the portside bow (or is that aft???). Great views of the waterfront and boats!

And, if WebmasterDoc has gone three times recently, it must be good!

The average rating on AllEarsNet for Fulton's Crab House is only 6.23 (on a scale of 1-10), and it also has low ratings in the Unofficial Guide.

I've never been, and hadn't planned on it with many folks not recommending it.

We have had excellent lunches and dinners at Fultons! Their crab cakes are the best we've ever had. I think you have to make your own decisions on restaurants!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Most negative reviews of Fulton's center on the price and service. I have found the service to be spotty, but the food to be great. I think it is a great restaurant for lunch when service improves because it is not very crowded, you can order off the dinner menu, and you get 30% off with your membership card. It is quite good under those circumstances.

Service has been spotty as previously mentioned but the food had been great everytime we were there. The only time I didn't like it is when it was the character breakfast years ago which left me looking around my chair for what exactly I paid for. I wouldn't let that influence any decision as to eating seafood there though.

We will try Fulton's this September/October trip. We have never been there,
but maybe try a lunch. We will be at OKW and it will be a boat ride away !
I will report on the crabcakes .

:cool1:

Yes the 30% is real. Another thing to think about is you can order from the dinner menu at lunch as well with two exceptions. Those being Lobster Narragansett and Fillet of Beef Oscar although this option would certainly be subject to change.

It's true, you get 30% off your lunch bill. We were just there in March 2007 and went there for lunch and received the discount.

We will try Fulton's this September/October trip. We have never been there,
but maybe try a lunch. We will be at OKW and it will be a boat ride away !
I will report on the crabcakes .

:cool1:

The crabcakes there ARE the best! Well, Fulton's and the ones Chef Gordon used to make at the Hilton Head Resort! ;) Fortunately, we have the recipes for both (they are VERY different!) and we alternate between the two when we have a taste for them. :thumbsup2

Yes, it's true. We've ate there 3 times now with the lunch 30 percent discount. Their fish and chips are excellent by the way. :)

Okay, so if I'm at Fulton's with DW, DD, DS, and DIL, and DW and I are the only DVC members are we the only ones to get the discount? Or does apply to the one paying the bill?

When we've eaten with DM and DSis, the discount has been applied to the whole bill. DH paid the bill.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter