Do you really get 30% at Fulton's

I just checked DVC member's website, it says the discount is only for 10% for lunch. We will be there this weekend. They still honor 30%?

Well, I just checked and read Fulton's lunch discount is 20%, 10% for dinner, so things must have changed very recently.:confused3

Bobbi

Bobbi, I just checked, you are right, they just changed it as you said!! I read it around lunch time. Never thought that they change this frequently.

I have always been puzzled by the poor reviews of Fulton’s. We have always had excellent meals there. It is an absolute must for us on each trip. They are a bit on the pricey side, but you don’t eat at Disney if you are looking strictly for value.

Just as an aside the king crab claws are almost sinfully good. I guess that the low ratings are a good thing for us. It might help to keep the crowd levels down.

They just changed this in the last couple weeks. Bummer. I've seen them change discounts quite frequently. They change the discount on the 9:30 pm show at Hoop De Doo every now and then (did you know they can black out the discount as well?- for Hoop the discount is blacked out for New Year's week).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter