Do your dancin' here!

Excellent! So Bobby was able to get off from work then?! You are doing HRH this time, right?

There are quite the lot of us going to HRH next weekend/right after. :)

He has one more final and he's good to go. we are at RPR the 7th and HRH the 8th. I want to check out the renovations at both. If I get a tour at RPR do you want me to give you a call?

Since I am working midnights this week, I really don't know what day it is today. Seriously. :tilt: Can someone tell me how long til Thursday, May 3? Seriously.

That would be just 3 more days & is my birthday as well. I wish I was going to be there then.

Have fun!

4 days to go for us! :woohoo:

It'll be the doggies first trip to the Hard Rock :dogdance: :dogdance:

i still have a month but hey that's better then a month and one week, like last week! :rotfl2:

anyways, you guys who are leaving soon I EXPECT to hear some good trip reports and I LOVE LOVE pictures!!! :surfweb: Ill be waiting.

:bday: party: :cake:
When I turned 50 everyone told me that I was middle-aged but I don't know anyone that is 100? Have a good day today and only 2 more days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter