Does any restaurant have unlimited smoked salmon?

LuthienDragon

Mouseketeer
Before the pandemic, two of my favorite restaurants were Chef Mickey's and Tusker House solely because of the Buffet's Smoked Salmon.
With the changes, I don't know if any restaurants have it at all anymore. Have you guys seen it anywhere? TIA!

There is a smoked salmon entrée on the Topolino's breakfast menu. I tried it last fall and it was excellent. I feel like they may have it at Boma breakfast as well but can't remember.

If I remember correctly, Ankershus in Epcot had salmon on the breakfast menu. I’m not sure when you are going or if it will be reopened by then but it was really yummy.

If I remember correctly, Ankershus in Epcot had salmon on the breakfast menu. I’m not sure when you are going or if it will be reopened by then but it was really yummy.
Akershus hasn't opened back sadly...they did serve salmon.

At Topolino's you can order as many entrees as you want- that has been my experience every time I have been there. It's a lot of food. Assuming you order two entrees then maybe?

Boma is all you can eat- but I cannot remember if they had it or not.

Boma has always had a Salmon entree every time I've been there. They may vary what may be on top of it to give it additional flavors but I cannot think of an instance where it wasn't available. And each time I've been there it's been good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter