Does anyone go offsite to eat ?

kdudley3

<font color=orange>I'm a teepee...I'm a wigwam...I
:bounce: We'll be going next year so I've been doing some scouting. We'll be there for 2-1/2 days and 2 full days so I thought we'd have plenty fo time to go offsite to eat. I'm thinking in the morning would be best because the parks don't open till 9 and it's cheaper to eat at Bob Evan's than at Sunset Grill. So, if any of you go offsite, where do you go? Is it worth it? (Yes, we'll have a rental car)

Well, if you have a rental car and want to eat off site, then a good idea is to visit a grocery store when you arrive, buy a styrofoam cooler, and stock it. That way you can have doughnuts, snacks, and drinks for a couple meals in your hotel room.
Even though the parks open at 9am, you still wanna be in the parking garage by 8am, because it takes a good 15 minutes to walk to the gate. You wanna be there when the park opens at 08:45am.
There are many places along International Drive if you do want to eat offsite in the morning.
Me? I drive up, stay offsite in cheap hotels. I bring a cooler with some beers in it, a few snacks, and a bottle of rum. That saves me money on the drinks. From previous conversations, it's the drink prices that get everyone bummed. Most don't mind eating at the restaurants. So if anything, do the cooler to save on drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter