Does anyone know what attractions/rides have the fast pass?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
:wave2: I just changed and booked through AAA, I'm just curious now what attractions/rides have the fast past. Thanks for your help in advance. :yay:

I wonder if there is a web page that has them all on fastpass?

If you look under my profile and look at post started by me you can find an updated list.

They also do not have fastpass on Indiana Jones right now. This is such a recent thing that I am sure most guidebooks and websites do not have that one down right.

Yes, I just looked at Texasfan's listing and it does still list Indy which no longer offers fastpass. The machines are still there but are covered, no idea how long that will last and if its permanent or not. My fastpass advice is to get Splash Mountain and Space Mountain fastpasses early in the day. They sell out of those very early on as they are so popular. My husband got Space Mountain fastpasses at 9:30 a.m. on Monday and the return time was for 10:30 p.m.

I heard that the Indy FP machines were only going down for the Pirates premier - something to do with the one way traffic through that area and crowd congestion. Once everything is removed the machines should be up and running. The FP machines may disappear later in the year but I believe they'll still be there over the summer.

SANDIEGOFAN said:
I heard that the Indy FP machines were only going down for the Pirates premier - something to do with the one way traffic through that area and crowd congestion. Once everything is removed the machines should be up and running. The FP machines may disappear later in the year but I believe they'll still be there over the summer.

That is what I assume (and hope) too. I had read on another board they were coming out and that Indy was the test. Once there this past week I was just pretty sure they were only covered to keep people from idling about in a very insanely croweded Adventureland. However, a cm told me they won't be back and that eventually all rides will not have fastpass to help with the constant, overall problem of crowded walkways at Disneyland. I hope its not true and I'll be anxious to see what happens.

Thank you everyone for all the help. I am so excited I just can't hide it, 6 months from today I'll be in DL :thumbsup2

SANDIEGOFAN said:

On 6/17, the first day that Indie FP was deactivated, an Indie CM told me that it would be back up on or around 6/27, and the reason for the deactivation was just as Sandiegogan said -- to minimize the crowd conjustion in that area as they prepare for the Pirates premier.

I can't imagine life without FP...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter