Does anyone NOT want a tag?

pkondz

Brace yourself for immediate disintegration
I was reading through some posts when I came across someone with about 700 posts who had not one, but two tag fairy tags. I know that nobody really knows how the tag fairy selects people to receive tags but I thought it was interesting that someone with so few posts would have two tags while others with thousands of posts have none. I know that some people really, really, want tags (I myself will occasionally post pithy comments or attempt some witticism in hopes of being noticed by the tag fairy) but does anyone really not want a tag? So my questions are (drumroll please):
1. What's the fewest posts you've seen from someone who's been tagged?
2. What's the most posts you've seen from someone who's not been tagged?
3. Do you not want to be tagged?

Okay, I'll ask the dumb question...what's a tag?

Color me clueless as well...I have no idea what a tag is. Is the OP tagged? How do you know? Am I tagged? I guess I fall into the 'ignorance is bliss' category - I don't really know or care if I've been 'tagged' because I don't have any idea what it is.

Having the tag fairy come in and color or put a scrolling quote just under your user name is not dependent on how long you have been using DIS or how many posts you have.

The admin who is the tag fairy just has to notice you.

There is one tagged user on the DLR boards, where very few people have been tagged that was tagged with this.

"What makes you think the Tag Fairy doesn't know you?? :D"

Having the tag fairy come in and color or put a scrolling quote just under your user name is not dependent on how long you have been using DIS or how many posts you have.

The admin who is the tag fairy just has to notice you.
:thumbsup2

I got mine all in one day a few years ago. The Drive-By Girl one was becasue I used to do a lot of "drive-by" Hi's in the Ladies Trip thread.

1. I've seen one or two with 100 of fewer posts that have a tag. I really think it depends which boards you hang out on. Mine are both from when I used to hang on the craft/scrapbook board areas. I think the just for fun, chit chatty, everyday boards get more tag activity. The more serious boards (theme parks, resorts, restraunts) that are about relevant visiting WDW info don't see alot of tag worthy activity.

2. I'm not sure if Dan Murphy (sp?) has a tag and he has like 70,000 posts, Robo doesn't have one (now I think he used to) and he is around 50K. see #3 as to how to lose your tag.

3. If you don't want a tag just go in and edit it you, it's pretty easy in your profile. But once you erase if you can't get it back on your own, the tag fairy must tag you again.

I got both of mine on the Community Board. The Tag Fairy visits there often. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter