Does anyone remember this chart?

Luigi's Girl

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could find a comparison chart I have used on previous trips to WDW. I think it compared the DVC member discount with the DDE discount at restaurants and percentages off. It was all on one page and very convenient to take and remind you which discounts to best utilize. I seemed to have misplaced it and I can't seem to remember where I previously found it. Thanks! :)

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could find a comparison chart I have used on previous trips to WDW. I think it compared the DVC member discount with the DDE discount at restaurants and percentages off. It was all on one page and very convenient to take and remind you which discounts to best utilize. I seemed to have misplaced it and I can't seem to remember where I previously found it. Thanks! :)

As far as I know, that chart was on a different website and I don't think they do that chart anymore. At least I haven't come across it some time.

Go to this site:
http://www.wdwig.com./pl/discounts.htm

Scroll a little way down the page until you see this:
" A comparison of dining discounts available from the Disney Vacation Club, Annual Passholder, and the Disney Dining Experience is available as a PDF file suitable for printing."

Click on "PDF" to get the chart that I think you are looking for.

Thanks!!! :) Very useful chart. This wasn't the chart I was thinking of (there was a more comprehensive color-coded chart at one time that covered all the various discounts including restaurants, activities, tickets, etc.). Glad to have this really compact chart!!

Thanks! Not sure why I have missed that chart there before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter