Does availability open up?

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
We were looking at sailing from Baltimore on RC anytime from Feb-Apr 2024. We wouldn't want to miss Coco Cay, but there is no availability showing for those itineraries/dates when I look online. Do staterooms ever become available? What is the best way to be alerted to them if so?

If people cancel, then yes, they could open up. I'd especially look at athe 89 day mark (90 is when final payment is due), and keep checking periodically before that.

However, that is prime spring break time (March and April at least) and that may affect things.

Can't help you on the notification.

We were looking at sailing from Baltimore on RC anytime from Feb-Apr 2024. We wouldn't want to miss Coco Cay, but there is no availability showing for those itineraries/dates when I look online. Do staterooms ever become available? What is the best way to be alerted to them if so?
Are you looking for anything specific other than Coco Cay? I just did a quick search and found
1686795018744.png

Hmmm, looks like Royal's search has some issues. When I found that cruise, I just added departure port and dates to the criteria. Then looked at the port list for the result. I just tried again and added the option for Perfect Day to the search and it couldn't find any

Are 8 nights an option? I see some that are "Southeast Coast & Bahamas" in that time frame.

Hmmm, looks like Royal's search has some issues. When I found that cruise, I just added departure port and dates to the criteria. Then looked at the port list for the result. I just tried again and added the option for Perfect Day to the search and it couldn't find any
Yeah, I think this is happening to me too... I will check again today. Why is it so hard for cruise lines to have functioning websites? :D

However, that is prime spring break time (March and April at least) and that may affect things.

Spring Break or not, if they're sold out this far in advance, maybe they're not charging enough. That seems a bit doubtful, so maybe it's just a website search issue.

Spring Break or not, if they're sold out this far in advance, maybe they're not charging enough. That seems a bit doubtful, so maybe it's just a website search issue.
Apparently one of the Royal muckety mucks made a comment at a press event(?) that at least for SOME cruises, Royal is "holding back" cabins and will release them closer to cruises.

He was quoted in a Cruisecritic thread. I don't know how accurate and if its every cruise or just certain ones. I did not have that information when I posted before.

The other thing to remember is as people are "shopping" for cruises online, the inventory will be impacted. If a person is clicking through the process of booking to look at an itinerary online, the system will "hold" that room for a short time and it will not show as available. Although this is temporary, if there are enough "looky-loos" it can impact the room inventory. For example, there are 4 individuals above and if they all go in and look at the same itinerary out of Baltimore there could be 4 cabins held by the system that no one has booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter