Does Bob Twitter?

checkwriter

DIS Veteran
Twitter is a service that allows a mobile phone user to send text messages to a group who subscribe to receive that user's messages. It's kind of like having a distribution list for an email newsletter, only it works through mobile phones.

As a Twitter subscriber, you can set your account so that you receive Twitter messages via email, IM, or via text message to your phone. So if you sign up to receive them to your phone, you're essentially getting real-time messages about what the Twitter user is doing that minute. (Standard text messaging rates do apply . . . .)

So my questions are: Does Bob Twitter? Should Bob Twitter? If Bob were to Twitter, would you subscribe to his feed? Can you picture Kaht-Kam doing 20 mph on the back end of the World Showcase while Bahb attempts to text "gtg take nap LOL!" to his Twitter subscribers? :scared1:

there is a disunplugged twitter account, it has not however get used, yet.

I can see it now, I am at school and my phone goes off....."sorry kids I have to go twitter, I will be back in 5 minutes, hold the fort down!"

:confused3 is that bad?!

checkwriter: Does Bob Twitter?

Must....not...make....jokes......Must....not....make...fun....of....Bob....breathe....breathe

OK - I think it's safe to read the rest of this thread now.

I would love if everyone on the Podcast would twitter. It would be like a virtual where's waldo. :woohoo:

(Does saying twitter make anyone else think they are turning into Tweety Bird?) :rotfl2:

I can see it now, I am at school and my phone goes off....."sorry kids I have to go twitter, I will be back in 5 minutes, hold the fort down!"

:confused3 is that bad?!

:blush: That just sounds soooooo bad. :lmao:

Must....not...make....jokes......Must....not....make...fun....of....Bob....breathe....breathe

Thanks John! I saw the title of the thread and well, :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I'm glad I'm in good company.

OK, I'm tired and need to get back to the States.

Now that I understand what this is, no thank you. I have a work Blackberry that goes off non-stop from 6AM to 7PM. I have no need for my personal cell phone to be doing the same. Is there such a thing as being to connected?

:lmao: :lmao: I'm sure you and Kevin will have some quick retorts for anyone that suggests that Bob Twitters ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter