Does this board also revere the color lime green?

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
SO I've been on the Welcome board a lot b/c I'm relatively new here. Lime green is the color LMMHPC are a must & Crocs have a strong following.....scared to admit it but I'm totally down with it all. I'm game! Only thing is I think most of the members over there are not visiting DL / DLCA ....so I'd be the only visitor with lime green crocs & a LMMHPC attached to us & our hotel room doors?

Hello! :wave:

I've also poked around on The Other Side. I have gone to Home Depot and 'freed' a few Alien Green paint chips. I want to turn them into some sort of tag to hang on the stroller or backpack, still thinking on that. And I just received my first pair of Crocs, though not lime green; I went for bright RED.

I don't know the official greeting or the secret handshake, I try not to get too involved in the non-Disney posts (too much drama for me), I'm just here to learn about Disney myself, and pass a little information on to others if I can.

LOL on the secret handshake! It takes 500 posts & not only am I not up for that kind of commitment but to shake hands ( a secret shake at that!) with a stranger.....my DH (if he were coming) would go the other way! "I don't know this woman" would be his first thought! LOL :rotfl:

I will get some crocs....I like the primas (ballet flats) & the athena (flops) best....not sure if I could do the clog yet...we'll see. I would most likely get a color I'd be apt to wear again - Lime green would be a Disney only shoe! :)

I'm up for the paint chips, I read on another board (can't remember which) where "dissers" have enabled the hiring of a new position at the WDW hotels - paint chip scraper!!! Some poor guy has to scrape all the taped paint chips off the hotel room doors!!! :blush:

I have an idea....

I'm a LGMHPC junkie! :bounce: I got started on "the other side" too (I posted on page 2 of the secret green club thread!) After that I lurked and converted :thumbsup2

I'll be going to DL and will have my LGMHPC with me too. :dance3:

I haven't gotten into the paint chips yet. I do wear Crocs thanks to the DISboards, but mine are navy.

However, maybe the lime green is rubbing off on me. I ordered 17 logo shirts from disneyshopping.com for a family reunion. There were 5 colors and I picked lime green for myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter