"Doh-Bars" Fried Candy Bars

mandysmom

Mouseketeer
Which candy bars do they use to make the "Doh-Bars" at Cooke's of Dublin?
This is on my must try list for the next trip.

ohh i saw a photo of one of these on someone dining review they look good, i want one!!

i think its mars bars they used, not 100% sure thou

We had a snickers one last month and it was gross...it seemed that all the candy had evaporated and I was left with hot nuts. It wasnt overcooked either, it was made fresh to order

DisneyJune08008.jpg

DisneyJune08009.jpg

Anything deep fried and chocolate has got to be good! :thumbsup2

I haven't tried this at cooke's, and I think the food there is excellent but we tried the 'fried candy bar' at one of the local fairs here and we were disappointed. It just becomes a melty mess and didn't work for us. A fried twinkie is a different story...

GB

I haven't tried this at cooke's, and I think the food there is excellent but we tried the 'fried candy bar' at one of the local fairs here and we were disappointed. It just becomes a melty mess and didn't work for us. A fried twinkie is a different story...

GB

Fried twinkies have to be one of the best things ever! But they are hard to find.

At NC State Fair last year tried a FRIED PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH ON A STICK as a lark - well DD and DS and I were almost fighting over it - it was SO GOOD - like a jelly doughnut with peanut butter too!

Where is this place at?

It is the counter service place that is attached to raglan road. They've got fish and chips, chicken strips (different (and better IMHO) than the standard WDW chicken), a few things.

GB

(sorry!) I thought it was gross. Way too "doughy" Took a bite and pitched it but was glad I tried it. Sorry to also say that I thought the fish at Cooke's wasn't very good either. It had the most bones I have ever had in fish. I know one or two here or there is normal, but it was excessive. I'll stick to Yorkshire Fish & Chips at Epcot!!
-mary

dohbar.jpg

Fried Snickers is my dream come true! I was so sad, we have a Pumpkin Festival here and they didn't have them last year after hooking me in '06.

I've tried a deep fried snickers bar at a local fair. It wasn't that bad, but I was expecting it to be horrible. It was more like a donut than anything.

Personally, I find deep frying a twinkie to be a bit much. I mean you are taking cake and putting it in batter? Haven't tried one, but it doesn't sound all that appealing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter