Dole Whip Meet Dec 16, 2010 MK

Tinkermom76

Gawrsh
OK here we go again,

I started a DISmeet for Dec 6th and had to change the dates of my vacation so at the urging of another DISer (you know who you are) I am starting the Dole Whip Meet Thread

When: Dec 16th

Time: 1PM

Where: Aloha Isle @ Magic Kingdom

Who: Anyone that wants to come!!!

Why: Because we can!!!!!

So speak up and let us know you will be there and I look forward to meeting everyone.

I will start, my name is Natalie and I will be there with my DM Rita and my 2DD's Eryka and Emma

you beat me to it :(

Sorry,:guilty: but you did formally introduce yourself first!!:goodvibes

My name is ShaeLee and I'm an alco....oh sorry, wrong board.

Soon-to-be 36 year-old, short, but not petite;), mother of 2. I will be there with my oh-so-cool family, DH Miguel, DD Bobbi and DS Michael. This will be our 3rd trip as a family and our second during the holiday season!!!

Bummer! We've got a Le Cellier reservation that day at 12:10. :sad: Hate we'll miss you guys!

Bummer! We've got a Le Cellier reservation that day at 12:10. :sad: Hate we'll miss you guys!

Awww that sucks, but YAY that you get to eat at LeCellier!!!

double bummer! i think we will still be in the air making our way to MCO

ya but I will be leaving the next day and you will still have your whole vacation!!!

Please count us in!! :) How fun!

:welcome: I assume you are Sara.. who else may be coming with you????

You need to get your priorities straight. you would rather eat at Le Cellier than to have a Dole Whip with your fellow DISers?:confused3

I will add this to my plan for that day. I'm Mike, and I will be bringing my wife Diane, and my two DD"s Ally and Olivia.

This could work out well for my plans. Since we are doing MVMCP that night I can go back to the resort after the Dole Whip to relax for a while.

Count me in. (I don't give my name on public boards, but I should be there!) I'm coming alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter