Donald's, CRT and PSB???

No.

Donald's is a buffet and the only specific item I remember from there is the breakfast pizza, which was not offered at either of the princess meals.

I remember that the princess breakfasts were preplated, but that's all I remember. They were definitely different.

I'm sure someone will come along with more info.

CRT-preplated usually serving, eggs, bacon, cream cheese filled french toast thing topped with blueberry sauce, breakfast potatoes, muffins, crescents and fruit. The kids' breakfast varies-sometimes pancakes, sometimes eggs. There is also an alternative yogurt and granola and fruit which I happen to think is very good! Food is good, not great but not bad.

PSB-plated with fruits and muffins and a skillet with cold eggs and undercooked bacon and potates and sometimes mickey waffles sometimes french toast sticks. Excuse my "cold" comments as we've been to this breakfast 3x and that has been our experience everytime but some guests have more luck with it being hot (we've given up on this one because I can't justify spending $20 a person to see princesses and to eat lousy food). BUT, you'll see many others have had better experiences.

Donald's has typical buffet fare with a fresh pancake maker:teeth:

Just had breakfast at Donald's - my experience was great

cold buffet: fruits, cereal, Krispy Kreme Donuts, bagels, etc.

hot buffet: yummy cheese hashbrowns with spices - excellent! regular hashbrowns, bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, sausage, etc. etc.

good fun!
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter