Don't forget ...

jdlr

Earning My Ears
to get the sensor thing taken off from souvenir stuff you buy at the parks.

We bought a pair of socks and gloves from one of the AK stalls. The CM didn't take off the sensor and we didn't find out until we got back home. We took the items to the Disney Store and they don't have the thing for taking them off. The sensor thing from the other stores don't work with these either.

I'm not sure what else to do now. I'm trying to convince my husband we should go for another DisneyWorld trip to get these things off :)

jdlr

I don't know the number off hand, but you should call the Disney World merchandise mail order number and explain what happened, and they should take care of it for you. They'll probably send you out new items.

Karen

I work retail so I know about sensors. If it is not an ink tag, you can cut it off with a pr. of pliers. If it is an ink tag, you might try calling some local stores, tell them you have the receipt( hopefully you do) and one of them may be able to take it off for you. Some stores won't do this for security reasons but it is worth a try.
If not, call guest relations at WDW, they may be able to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter