Don't hate me, but we got 3 BIG dreams w/in 24hrs of our arrival!

Congratulations! What a great way to start your trip. Were they able to give you an extra dream fast pass for your husband so your family could ride together?

Congratulations! What a great way to start your trip. Were they able to give you an extra dream fast pass for your husband so your family could ride together?

Yes-I told them that my DH was not with us at that moment. They told me I had to bring him back and they would give him a dreamfastpass.... luckily he'd just gotten back from riding Expedition Everest and was waiting by the stroller... so I grabbed him and brought him over to the dream team and they gave him his dreamfastpass too! :banana: :banana: :banana: They said they like to keep the families together :goodvibes

That is so cool, congrats!!! What did your husband say when you met up with him again and told him that he was going to be in the parade?

LOL! He did not appear to be as thrilled as I was :rotfl: :rotfl: He said he'd do it for his family (me and our girls! :cloud9: ) He played along and smiled/waved the whole time and even wore the safari mouse ears and vest!!! :)

Wow, concierge + the parade and passes, very magical indeed!

Glad you had a nice time, did you enjoy the snackies at the Regatta Club?

The continental breakfast was so convenient... bagels, cream cheese, banana bread, fresh fruit, donuts, cereal, juice, coffee, etc.... made starting the day off very easy!!!! :banana:

During the afternoon they had goldfish crackers, mixed nuts, sugar/chocolate chip/and oatmeal raisin cookies, and a chex mix along with soda/Evian/coffee/juice :thumbsup2

From 5-7:30 they had hot and cold appetizers along with a soup. We only made it to that twice but both times the food was great-one night we actually ended up making a meal out of it...

After 7:30 it was alcoholic drinks and desserts ( I don't drink but DH indulged in some beer and wine some nights after the park).

I was soooo glad that all I picked up at the grocery store on the way there was bottled water and not bagels and such!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Still glowing from our great trip and I'm amazed that I didn't gain any weight between the DDP and the concierge lounge!!! :rotfl:

That is so awesome! :cheer2: I'm so glad that you all had such a magical time! And kudos to your husband for playing along in the parade, despite his own reservations, so as not to break up the family. That's a great man, right there. :thumbsup2

Now would you be so kind as to blow some of that excess pixie dust my way? ;)

That is great. We had to skip a couple of years due to other commitments, abut are picking up the WDW pace this year. I wish more DISers would tell their stories! DW and I like to see things like that at the parks (DL and WDW) as it makes our experience better. Its like waching kids on Christmas morning get stuff they didn't know they were getting!!

Pirate Translation:
Arrrrhhhh arrgghh! GAR, the little tykes be a'getting treasure. An the keepers of glee an merriment be giv'in out teasure and cabins and tucker and grog fer the whol crew to feast! That be a good doi'n fer the world O' the mouse!

We wench and I be please at a'viewin the bounty givers from the mouse! It make a day's adventure more better than a'boardin a treasure ship and plunder'in fer the bounty!

Arrhhhh arrghhhh!

Oh wow. That story just really touched my heart. It's what YOAMD is all about.

Congratulations! :)

Glad to hear the magic was flowing your way. It is nice to hear people enjoy what they won instead of complaining that they didn't win bigger prizes.

DW and I have only won lanyards via USPS and are very excited about those prizes. We keep on sending those postcards in.

I hate you......

Just kidding!! :lmao: Congradulations!! Those are days when you should really considering picking up a lotto ticket!!

What do the dream cast members look like or wear? We've been several times during this promo and never saw anything being given away. Does it seem to happen in the A.M.? We late risers.

What do the dream cast members look like or wear? We've been several times during this promo and never saw anything being given away. Does it seem to happen in the A.M.? We late risers.

*I* think your chances are greater in the AM.... esp. if they're giving away dream fastpasses. They want to be certain that you'll have plenty of opportunity to use them that day since it's for 1 day only.

They wear white vests that have a large logo on the back that's red and blue and says "Disney's Year of a Million Dreams" and they generally have a black messenger bag with them... ) :) :) :)

I saw plenty around the parks but they don't readily hand out the prizes.... from what I've heard, it's all computer-generated :wavey: so it's a matter of literally being in the right place at the right time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter