DON'T Read This TRIP REPORT If You're a Princess Hater!

I did see it's posted over on the technical board...you know the board that those in charge of technical issues NEVER look at. :rolleyes1

I hope they get it figured out. Some of these threads were crazy to follow like this!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Almost time for 4 but, 5 had to happen.

YEAH! Thanks Carey! The day got away from me today too. I was up WAY too early, but finished the last of my work sewing before heading to Katie's first piano recital today.

Now all I have to do is finish getting ready for the trip! :faint:

5 days! Get the car packed...it's almost time to head to the airport!

family_in_the_van.gif
family_in_the_van.gif
family_in_the_van.gif
family_in_the_van.gif
family_in_the_van.gif

5 days to go !! :banana:

5 days! Get the car packed...it's almost time to head to the airport!

family_in_the_van.gif
family_in_the_van.gif
family_in_the_van.gif
family_in_the_van.gif
family_in_the_van.gif

Thanks guys!

Jen, the smilies are awesome! Good thing I have a while to dig up some for your countdown next year! :surfweb:

After church and grocery shopping, all I have to do is decorate the entire house for Christmas. Then I can work on some packing. Oh, and sewing some outfits still for Katie. Sheesh.......... my time is sneaking away! :scared1:

Jen- your smiles are awesome!:worship:

Janet, I hope you get some help to get some of your stuff done, there's nothing like the last couple days of trying to get ready. Me, I'm always afraid I'm going to froget something important......like underwear:lmao:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

And the bananas continue to dance off

Jen- your smiles are awesome!:worship:

Janet, I hope you get some help to get some of your stuff done, there's nothing like the last couple days of trying to get ready. Me, I'm always afraid I'm going to froget something important......like underwear:lmao:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

And the bananas continue to dance off

LOL! If only you lived closer..... :lmao: Thats' JUST something I would do! :rotfl:

And I'm loving seeing those bananas dancing away!

4 days!!

Get to decorating that house!

Christmas_smiley.gif
Christmas_smiley.gif
Christmas_smiley.gif
Christmas_smiley.gif

WOO HOO! She TOPPED herself!

Church........ check. (So is it REALLY that bad that I snuck in a little prayer for good weather?????)

Grocery shopping........ check.

Suitcases out and ready to pack......... check.

We hope to decorate the tree later tonight. This afternoon I'm organizing our things and might make a skirt or start on the tops.

It's all seeming so REAL! :banana:

:banana::banana::banana:

3 DAYS!!!! I'm getting excited and you're the one going! :lmao:

Lately I feel as if Disney is mocking me, whispering.....come back...come back

I'm ready to put another of those bananas out of its misery. This day pretty much sucked and it needs to be OVER!

I'm supposed to be finishing up all sorts of tops and skirts, but instead dodged incoming all day.

First, we had a problem with our faucet and called the plumber to fix it. This is a plumber we have known personally for a long time, so he's not feeding us a line. Our house is 85 years old so always full of surprises. Today they said they won't replace the faucet because our main valve needs to be replaced. Once they said $2K, I sort of zoned out. We didn't REALLY need hot water in the kitchen, right????? I mean, there's a stove there and we have perfectly good pots and pans to boil water in, right???

Well, I was all in a depressed fizz about that little surprise when the phone rang. Fraud prevention for our credit card company. Did I just spend $250 on facebook. Un, NO! :scared1: Card cancelled, charges now in dispute....... bring on the next thing.

So dinner time and ................... number 3. Timmy's front tooth is chipped so now I need to beg for a last minute dental appt for him.

SOMEONE STOP THIS RIDE! I WANT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

3 DAYS!!!! I'm getting excited and you're the one going! :lmao:

Lately I feel as if Disney is mocking me, whispering.....come back...come back

:lmao: You too ??

3 days !! Yippee :banana:

Thanks guys! :banana:

3 days! Is your camera ready? laptop ready to transfer pictures?

MR900437565.jpg
MR900440422.jpg
MR900440454.jpg

And....... she's outdone herself yet again!

And if you put a plumber smiley on there tomorrow I"m going to come FIND YOU!

Ok........ I feel better now. :goodvibes

Time to go put together a couple more tops. I did manage to get 4 tops and a skirt done today. If I can get a couple more done, I'll be in good shape. You know..... until the next incoming.

wow...what a horrid day. They always seem to come at the most inopportune times as well.

I'll be nice and stay away from the plumber smilies...I actually have tomorrows already picked out. :thumbsup2

We got a package today.....I would love to tell you how wonderful it is...but I can't open it till Miss smarty pants goes to bed. I'm dying to though!
I hope your evening gets better.

I once got a call from paypal several years ago...I had a several "thousand" dollar transaction on my account and they were double checking. Um no, not me. I was very impressed that they had called.

wow...what a horrid day. They always seem to come at the most inopportune times as well.

I'll be nice and stay away from the plumber smilies...I actually have tomorrows already picked out. :thumbsup2

We got a package today.....I would love to tell you how wonderful it is...but I can't open it till Miss smarty pants goes to bed. I'm dying to though!
I hope your evening gets better.

I once got a call from paypal several years ago...I had a several "thousand" dollar transaction on my account and they were double checking. Um no, not me. I was very impressed that they had called.

Can't wait to see what smilies you have in store for tomorrow!

I'm glad your package arrived safely. I'm really glad it escaped my house before the bad karma moved in!

I'm about to pack it in for the night. I just finished the Rapunzel top and I REALLY like it! NaeNae did great embroidery work. And I REALLY can't wait to put the Pascal that Gretchen did onto the jeans! I really just need to focus on the happy stuff right now.

Here's to a better day tomorrow!

Sorry you had such a rotten day:hug: I had a black cloud hanging over our home for the last three days. Not so much as your current issues, just anough little ones to make a person question their sanity.:lmao:

My issues include: a pre lite Christmas tree that has 3 branches that won't light (I've checked fuses, lights, and cords) The Star on top won't light

A trip to visit "our" Santa whom we've been seeing since Sam was little, and they no longer allow you to take your own photos,but you may buy one at the bargin price( said sarcasticly as possible) of $22. No happening.

And my DH blew out one of his Dj speakers. Still under warrenty so that good, but still shorts him for next weeks party.

Life.......:confused3

BUT, you have DISNEY! :banana::banana:

I hope everything gets settled fast for you!

Sorry you had such a rotten day:hug: I had a black cloud hanging over our home for the last three days. Not so much as your current issues, just anough little ones to make a person question their sanity.:lmao:

My issues include: a pre lite Christmas tree that has 3 branches that won't light (I've checked fuses, lights, and cords) The Star on top won't light

A trip to visit "our" Santa whom we've been seeing since Sam was little, and they no longer allow you to take your own photos,but you may buy one at the bargin price( said sarcasticly as possible) of $22. No happening.

And my DH blew out one of his Dj speakers. Still under warrenty so that good, but still shorts him for next weeks party.

Life.......:confused3

BUT, you have DISNEY! :banana::banana:

I hope everything gets settled fast for you!

Well, I hope your black cloud moves along quickly too.

I did get Timmy into the dentist this morning and his tooth is all fixed. While I was waiting, the door back to the exam rooms kept malfunctioning. For a bit nobody could go in or out. I told them to feel free to blame me and my bad karma.

Here I thought you already left - wrong Saturday - LOL! It's getting so close - I am still hoping for great weather for you! Sounds like you deserve it after this week!

Ok, are we at 2 days? I am getting myself confused now.. Which day do you actually leave?

Anyways, I hope you are packed and ready to roll!

MR900440456.jpg
MR900437571.jpg

Here I thought you already left - wrong Saturday - LOL! It's getting so close - I am still hoping for great weather for you! Sounds like you deserve it after this week!

Man, I hope I didn't leave... or I got even colder weather than last year! :lmao:

Thanks for the kind wishes. If the forecast is true, we're in for a real treat! :banana:

Ok, are we at 2 days? I am getting myself confused now.. Which day do you actually leave?

Anyways, I hope you are packed and ready to roll!

MR900440456.jpg
MR900437571.jpg

You know Jen, the sad part is that I keep getting confused myself! :rotfl:

Never fear though....... I'm close enough now there's no more TIME for confusion! :yay:

We pick Katie up from school around 2 tomorrow and head for the airport! :dance3: We won't get in until late, but Friday we should be in the Magic Kingdom! :wizard:

I knew you were flying in late, but couldn't remember when. Wow, it is so close now!
I did finally get to open the package. Thank you so much. The dresses are great!

And now for the one day dance!

going-disney.gif

I knew you were flying in late, but couldn't remember when. Wow, it is so close now!
I did finally get to open the package. Thank you so much. The dresses are great!

And now for the one day dance!

going-disney.gif

Thank you Jen. I'm glad you like the dresses!

And man..... you really stepped it up with the smilies for me. I'm honored! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter