Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Does anyone know if the winter bag is still available in Disney World anywhere? I wanted to buy it on my trip next week!! Also want to get the bee cats bag!

So I got my Rapunzel tote, and sure enough, no Dream Big Princess tag. I'm thinking the person in charge of that must be furloughed. 😭

Any new/recent info on whether we can use AP discount online? I know they discontinued that, but it has been a while since I've wanted to buy a Dooney online so I wasn't sure if anything has changed. Thx!

Any new/recent info on whether we can use AP discount online? I know they discontinued that, but it has been a while since I've wanted to buy a Dooney online so I wasn't sure if anything has changed. Thx!
As far as I know, no AP discount online. Disney VISA discount is not available either on high-end merchandise (Dooney, Alex & Ani, Vera Bradley, etc.)

As far as I know, no AP discount online. Disney VISA discount is not available either on high-end merchandise (Dooney, Alex & Ani, Vera Bradley, etc.)
Not that I plan on buying any Dooney's during my upcoming trip, and since I never have in the past, due AP discounts work for Dooney's at the parks or at the Disney Springs store?

the pooh dooneys are adorable . i am waiting for the tote and crossbody but purchased the wallet on ebay. i just love it. i never saw the wallets come up on ds and placement would have been challenging. i like these way better than the other pooh release they had a few years back.

....I love these!

enhance

It's cute!! I like the pink. I just bought the wristlet!

I wish they would offer more of these patterns in the crossbody purse style I bought for the recent haunted mansion release (I believe Dooney calls that style the Suki crossbody) because I have found it to be a really handy, usable size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter