Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

interesting! thanks for posting : ) the backpack style looks like it might be the same style as the americana one from last summer? is the crossbody the same as the robin hood style? i actually sent that one back because the pattern placement was tricky with that style. these look really cute. wonder when they will be on DS?

interesting! thanks for posting : ) the backpack style looks like it might be the same style as the americana one from last summer? is the crossbody the same as the robin hood style? i actually sent that one back because the pattern placement was tricky with that style. these look really cute. wonder when they will be on DS?

Some additional pictures!

New Dooney

just had to hop on here to say that the moana bags are amazing. the tote is my favorite. for all who love the graphics at the beginning of the movie where baby moana is called to the sea, this bag captures the beauty of that scene so vividly. the seashell, the water, cannot say enough. also the lining is the gorgeous pink of the seashell. in my opinion disney/dooney collaboration hit it out of the park on this collection. anyone else get theirs? thoughts?

I got the Moana crossbody at Hollywood Studios today. The store on sunset Blvd had good stock on all of the moana bag types. I aaaaaalmost got the tote instead, but I use crossbody bags a lot more.
She’s so pretty!! I didn’t have plans to buy a bag today, but I figured today with a pass holder discount, or kick myself when it is gone.
It’s a really nice size too! Just a little smaller than my skyliner bag from last year.

enhance

....mine is still hanging out at the store...it still hasn't decided whether it wants to come home with me....

have you all seen the new hunchback dooneys online yet? they look really nice. i have skipped a few releases but am really lining this collection. anyone? they are on shopdisney right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter