Dooney Disney Bags!!!

Thanks! I got it today and I LOVE IT!! So excited and glad that I got the large tote. It's not as big as I thought it was going to be and will be just perfect. :goodvibes Here are some pics (I had DH take one of it on my shoulder to give people an idea of size):

photo3.jpg

purse.jpg

purse2.jpg

Oooh it looks AWESOME!! The size looks great too! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! I really think I want that tote now too! :)

Well just confirmed that the "backorders are filled first" is a crock. A shipment of purses did come in last week and the stores that sell them get x amount and then backorders get x amount. Merchandise line does not go into the stores and retrieve the purses to fill our backorders. So, at this point not sure what to do. I will not pay ebay prices and facilitate those that are taking the purses from everyone else and charging up to double the price. Guess I might be without one....guess I will sit on my backorder and see what happens.

Just a heads up, watch your credit cards that you paid for the purses with. I was just looking at mine and WDW charged my credit card and I haven't gotten it. I called them and they reversed the charge. I did ask if they were fullfilling the back orders first and she tried to reasure me they were. :confused: This is sure becoming a pain. If I wasn't such a Dooney and Disney fan I would have to cancell it.

Wohoo! I ordered my bag! Its on backorder but I couldn't resist anymore and had to at least place an order. So excited. I hate spending money on purses....dang Disney obsession.

Thanks! I got it today and I LOVE IT!! So excited and glad that I got the large tote. It's not as big as I thought it was going to be and will be just perfect. :goodvibes Here are some pics (I had DH take one of it on my shoulder to give people an idea of size):

photo3.jpg

purse.jpg

purse2.jpg

OOOooo how I ENVY you!!!

But it does look FANTASTIC!

I have had mine for 8 days now and I LOVE:love: it! Every day someone comes up to me asking if that is REALLY a Dooney & Bourke Disney bag! :laughing:
I was at our local Disney Store today and the lady working the register about had a heart attack when she saw the bag.:rotfl:

There are a couple of posters on the thread over on the Theme Parks Community board that say they placed their orders on Nov. 6th for the large tote and they have received calls that their bags are shipping.

I still have one on backorder from Oct 16th and knows lots of others ordered around that time too. Anyone else hear anything? :confused3

There are a couple of posters on the thread over on the Theme Parks Community board that say they placed their orders on Nov. 6th for the large tote and they have received calls that their bags are shipping.

I still have one on backorder from Oct 16th and knows lots of others ordered around that time too. Anyone else hear anything? :confused3

Nope, but I will be on the horn tomorrow for sure. I placed my order on 10/15.:sad2:

I emailed the Merchandise Line directly as they closed now. Surprisingly enough I received and email back already that my order was processed today and shipped out. I emailed back to see if they need my credit card again and have not heard back as of yet. Kayla's Mom you may want to email them as well?

What's the merchandise line email? I have a pending charge on my cc so I'm hopeful mine was fulfilled today too.

I just called and spoke to someone directly and was confirmed that it is going out. She did say that they have a list of people they are calling to see if they can get their cc again as it drops out of the system. Fortunately mine was not one of the ones that did so I don't need to worry about getting a phone call. She did say they did not expect the order to come in as early as it did. I was originally told the end of October...

I just got off the phone and mine was processed/shipped. I should be receiving it in the next 10 days!! Can't wait!!:yay:

I just ordered the wristlet for my little sister for Christmas, they are back-ordered but he said they expect more later this month, so plenty of time before Christmas. The only thing I'm hoping is that I get some good pictures on it. I looked at several of them online and they seem to vary greatly. We are DL fans (although have nothing against WDW) so I was hoping to get one that says DL on it somewhere, but I'm not THAT picky. Can't wait!

I ordered today finally. I just wasn't sure if I wanted it badly enough. But I ordered the large tote and the wristlet. She said they were expecting them in 3 weeks...we'll see.;)

i called on monday and they were backordered until the first of december. Gave them my cc info, On thursday i checked my bank statement and the charge was there. When i called disney merchandising they were shipping my bag out today. They had just gotten a huge shipmen tin that day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter