• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dr. Phil on Weight

Interesting information, may I ask what part of what he is saying you don't agree with? :) I think situations are so different for each of us and I also saw a couple of things that made me go hummmm. But I did see some things that hit home with me.

I agree Kelsie, I too went hmmmm in a few areas. It's basically common sense, watch what you eat and exercise often. I joined WW and I'm learning the importance of portion size, instead of eating a whole gallon of icecream I only eat a small bowl. Ha.

I'm wondering too. I took the time to read through this and thought that most evrything sounded true. I struggle with my weight so a lot of it made sense to me.

I'd have to agree with the others. I, too, am constantly struggling with my weight. Dr. Phil's comments made a lot of sense to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter