"Dream" Book First Class Disney!

CPTJAK

Mouseketeer
I must say Disney does everything First Class. I got the blue book "Disney", I also requested information 2 years ago (did not buy) and this new package I think is really cool. :thumbsup2 Guess I can post it on E-Bay now! :rotfl2:

Yes, quite impressive isn't it. No one in our house is allowed to touch it but me, no sticky fingers on my nice book! LOL

A "brochure" that Disney sends out giving info on the DVC. I don't think you can call it a brochure though. Its a very very nice hard cover book that has a DVD and such. Just Call up DVC and have them send you one.

CAn you request this book if you already have DVC. I think I want one. LOL :teeth:

We got ours last week and I was pleasently surprised. Its a beautiful book.

My MIL just got this in the mail! We invited her for our last few days at SSR and she was won over, and has been considering DVC ever since. I think that book pushed her over the edge though! They really ought to give the guys in marketing a big pat on the back for that one. It is a beautiful book.

I wish mine was pretty, when I got mine in the mail it was all bent up and some of the pages were torn. I almost wanted to request another

DVC's "brochure" is a hard-cover book but an annual pass is still a lousy paper ticket?

I tried getting one a few years ago, turns out DVC was not allowed to send them to the state of WA. I think that this might have finally changed last year, but I never got to see the DVC video or get the book.

We received our beautiful, blue DREAM book on during our DVC tour last month & a day after returning home we receive another one by FEDEX, only this one is purple - I love them both :lovestruc

Do I have to call for one? Will they send it out to you if you already have dvc? I couldn't order it on the DVC page they only had the DVD you coukd order. Help me, I want one too. thanks, Gina :)

rinkwide said:
DVC's "brochure" is a hard-cover book but an annual pass is still a lousy paper ticket?
Yup, our DVC money hard at work! Gotta say a credit card style AP would make so much more sense!

Alexander said:
Yup, our DVC money hard at work! Gotta say a credit card style AP would make so much more sense!

Yes, the APs at DL are like a credit card with a nice digitized photo for id. I was very impressed with them and I wish WDW would do something similar. Chintzy paper APs are sooo 1990! :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter