"Dream Moment"

TiggerStac

<font color=darkorchid>I'm going to join in on thi
It appears DS got a "dream moment"...but it wasn't a complete dream. We had purchased the lightup YOAMD mickey ears at MK on Saturday night. On Sunday we were at DTD and one of the ears stopped working. DS and DH were walking around Team Mickey and a CM told my son that "you must have forgot to put one of your ears on, it's not blinking" DS told her that it wasn't working. Well she told him "we can't have that" She proceeded to get him a voucher for a replacement pair. The CM then called over to The Christmas Store to tell them that someone was heading over w/the voucher and would need to have his name put on them.

Well DS and DH arrive and the person gives them an attitude...oh you're the one they called about. "We don't have the writing that they do at the MK and it's going to be at least 20 minutes" Hubby says "no problem, what writing do you have, so DS can choose?" So DS picks what he wants, font and color and they are on their way to browse around. I'm shocked that DH commented as he did, as he is usually a wise..you know what. But I guess the attitude of the person doing the embroidering completely shocked me and I wish I was with them to have caught the names of everyone involved as the Team Mickey CM's (there were 3 girls together) were great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter