Dreams Fund

gshawen

DIS Veteran
Some of you might not know this but 2 of our own DISer's had a house fire Sunday night. The family made it out safely and the house is structurally sound but it is non-livable do to the damage inside. So they will not be on VMK much she told us for at least 2 months maybe more. The DISer's are Team Disney(fancypirategirl) and her son(SunnyMe). She asked us if we could buy her and her son 1 each of item that comes out until she can get back on VMK on a permanent basis and than she will pay us back.

But I think we can do better than that, why don't we all just donate some quest items to them, maybe play 1 game of your favorite game and donate the credits to buy this stuff, or auction off some extra items we have to help them out for the time being?

We have made 2 seperate accounts to hold everything in and to give them when they get back on a regular basis. So if you would like to donate something(quest items, credits, rare stuff to be auctioned off) please search for one of us.

gshawen
delicious(princesstinytina on vmk)
funfly

We will be listed some items on the trade board to help out so please be kind enough to bid on them if you need something. I know some people are hurting for credits right now, so if you want to offer other items in place of credits that will be accepted to as long as it is something of value we can put back up for sell. We will have to ask a few veterans opinions on those kinds of trades though because we are not sure on alot of the values of some items. Just look for the trade threads titled "Dreams Fund".

Thx all.
Gas

Fancy and SunnyMe you are in our thoughts and prayers, we're going to miss you for awhile!

So sorry to hear this. I will be more than happy to help out. With items that are coming out and a little something perhaps from the virtual closet :thumbsup2

If everyone donated 1,000 credits, It would be a huge help (just think about it)

I would love to donate some credits!!

As some of you know I have had a hurt hand and for the past month unable to make credits for myself. But my hand is getting better everyday and hopefully soon will be able to chase down the ghosts to make money to buy all the new stuff for myself and for our friends FancyPirateGirl and SunnyMe.
So please all you Dis'ers help out our friends in need while they have no way of getting on the game while their house is being fixed. We will keep you posted on any updates she sends us about the progress of the house.

So sorry to hear of the fire and I hope nobody was injured. I have no problem picking up an extra quest item.

Ouchies! I Will definetley help out in giving credits. ) I dont have many rare items, due to trading such and such.

Whenever i get some credits, i will automatically donate them to the account.

This is a great idea!

Wish you the best to being safe, and you guys are in my prayers, Pirate and Sun :)

ty all for your donations, I am going to keep the post in my section so I can find it easily to pass on to her when she returns. The Characters we made to hold the stuff for them is FancyDreams for Fancy and Sunny_Dreams for Sunny. Anytime you want to meet up with any of us to make donations, three people have access to these accounts, princesstinytina, gshawen and funfly.

here is a list of the new stuff that they have gotten at this time (remember there are two of them- Mother and son)
bat magic x2
snowman magic x2
confetti magic
magic table X2

this is the list she send of what she had bought before the fire.

So sorry to hear of the fire and I hope nobody was injured. I have no problem picking up an extra quest item.

Everyone got out fine, just the house was damaged. thanks for the help

im sorry to hear about that fire, i will do whatever i can to help out! you guys are in my prayers too.

For the people who want to donate, just drop me a PM when you want to meet up or post a message here. I would like for you all to try and add FancyDreams to your friend list, because I think the real Fancy would love to thank you personally for the surprise when she gets back.

I will donate 1,000 gladly, so sorry about the house. I hope everything gets better. Send my best wishes to them.
- Silly

As a start, ill donate 1,000. When i get home from school uhg.

YAY Delayed Opening!

Here is a message we got from Fancy
Thank you everyone! Still looking for a temp. residency. I go back
to work on Monday and I was hoping to be settled by now. I found a
possible place but one of the negatives is that internet access is
$10 a day! oh my!

We wish you luck fancy in finding a temp. place to live and also praying for you and your family during this stressful time. We are so thankful that no one was hurt. We also pray your house will be fixed in the fastest, safest possible way. Don't worry we are looking out for you and your son while you have to be away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter