Drink station cups... Nostalgia or Nerdie?

runskyhy

It's not less monkey, it's Moe Monkey!
I got those post-cruise blues and after sorting through my latest photos, I dove into my past cruise photos for some more 'magic'... Anyone else every do this? (Or maybe I don't have enough future cruises planned???) :rolleyes::earsgirl: It was fun to see changes that I had forgotten about over the years. One in particular was the drink station cup designs. I discovered a number of them and I haven't been on as many cruises as many others here. It made me curious. What other drink station cup designs have others seen besides these? :drinking1Does anyone else take drink cup photos or is this weird? :crazy2: Thanks!!

drinkstationcupsA.jpg

That's a fun idea.

I always take pictures of the food at dinner. Last cruise, our assistant server asked me what I was doing. I didn't realize it was weird. LOL I do a photo book of each cruise and there is always a double page layout dedicated to all things food and drink!

I take pictures of drinks on vacation too. My son actually complained about it going through our last trip album. (Sometimes I like to place the cup in front of something scenic to show that I was looking at something good while having my beverage).

I've never done a theme cruise, so I enjoyed seeing your holiday cups.

That is so great you have a catalog of those cups! Now I am looking forward to seeing if the cups on my cruise will be different...you may have started a new collecting, trend...

I first sailed with the Mouse on the Wonder in 2004 August and beverages were free as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter