• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drive from Tampa

ljsmom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me how long it will take us to drive from Tampa Airport to the WDW area? I am looking at airfares, and will save nearly $300 (family of 4) going into Tampa rather than Orlando.

Thanks!

It only takes about an hour and 15 -30 minutes and its all highway and 85 miles an hour.. not a bad drive we will be doing that for this trip as well and we did it last year too.. hope this helps michelle

We also did the drive a few years ago (but went to downtown Tampa) and we were there in less than 90 minutes. If the drive is from Tampa airport to WDW it is a little bit less time.

Before we retired we used to fly to Tampa all the time, we have relatives there, then drive to WDW. It's a straight run from the airport on I4, takes a little over an hour, barring any traffic jams. We used to do the drive on Sunday morning early and never had a problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter