Driving directions from MCO needed

SJCSuzy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi Everybody,

We'll be checking into PBH on Saturday!! Can anybody give me the best directions from MCO. We've never been to Universal Orlando before and we're very excited to check it out. Also if you can give me directions to WDW from PBH cause we'll be heading over there on Tues.

Thanks,

Try Mapquest if you want a printed map. Enter MCO Airport as the beginning point and 5601 Universal Blvd as the end point.

The easiest way is to take 528 west to Universal. You would use the Kirkman or Universal Blvd. exit. I think the exit is marked as the Universal Orlando exit. You pay about $1.50-$2.00 in tolls, though.

The drive from the airport to PBH is about 10-15 minutes, if no major traffic jams. We've driven from PBH to WDW many times. Just take I-4 west to Disney exits (there are a few). I suggest getting off the interstate as quickly as possible. We always enter the Disney area at the first exit, Downtown Disney area, and then use their internal roads to get where we want to go.

I've posted this elsewhere but I cant find it so here goes
Just came back on 08/06

From Airport - take north exit towards Int Drive -FL 528 (Bee-Line)
You will have to pay .75 toll (Also on return)

Take McCoy Road exit- (2nd exit from airport I believe)
Stay on McCoy and it becomes Sand Lake Road (FL 482)
Stay on Sand Lake until you reach Kirkman Road exit north

Follow signs to Universal Studios

Should take 20 minutes at most-probably less

You will pass Florida Mall and WalMart - (both on left/north side)

If you stay on Sand Lake west about 1 mile past TUrkey Lake there is a Publix Supermarket.

DOOOH

You will pass Florida Mall and WalMart - (both on left/north side)

From Airport to HRH is West so on your left will be south

Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter