Drizzt's Family goes to WDW May 2010

I really wanted these Crocs....but they are all out of stock. I'm not sure where else I can get them......unless I go really search at a shoe store around here. If they don't come back I'll have to weight the pros and cons of the other shoes I saw at DSW and then decide which one is more comfortable.

I really really really want these. They could come back in stock and then I might just say screw it and grab them...I know I still have a ton of time.
http://www.crocs.com/crocs-adara/10119,default,pd.html?cgid=women-footwear-sandals

This one I want too but not in black maybe brown..
http://www.crocs.com/crocs-capri/10041,default,pd.html?cgid=women-footwear-sandals

These ones if the other two don't ever come back in stock...
http://www.crocs.com/crocs-patricia/10386,default,pd.html?cgid=women-footwear-sandals

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-cleo/10043,default,pd.html?cid=261&cgid=women-footwear-sandals

too many choices huh?

Wow! That's pretty cool that you can handle wearing heels. That definitely opens up the wardrobe possibilities then!

You have to check Endless.com. They still have Adara and Cleo although in limited sizes. Those are actually the two that I have. I will be bringing my black Cleo's to Florida (they stay on my feet even if I shake them around because the other strap is closer to the ankle). I use the Adara at home for my home slippers (haha, very Chinese of me, I guess) because they were a little looser than I thought they would be (that's what everyone said in the reviews). I still get excited putting my crocs on because they're so much more comfortable than flip-flops.

It might even be cheaper at Endless. I own 3 pairs of crocs now, the two mentioned above and the Lily Winter flats that I wear to work. I am definitely a crocs convert!

o_O ohhh really I'm checking that out now!

Thanks for the link and the info. :)

I tire heels cause like you said I get the option of more cute clothes but I think I can pull off the Cleo or Adara with dresses if I can find my size...I guess no one on the planet wears sevens anymore....

Wow! That's pretty cool that you can handle wearing heels. That definitely opens up the wardrobe possibilities then!

You have to check Endless.com. They still have Adara and Cleo although in limited sizes. Those are actually the two that I have. I will be bringing my black Cleo's to Florida (they stay on my feet even if I shake them around because the other strap is closer to the ankle). I use the Adara at home for my home slippers (haha, very Chinese of me, I guess) because they were a little looser than I thought they would be (that's what everyone said in the reviews). I still get excited putting my crocs on because they're so much more comfortable than flip-flops.

It might even be cheaper at Endless. I own 3 pairs of crocs now, the two mentioned above and the Lily Winter flats that I wear to work. I am definitely a crocs convert!

Did you get your bag yet?

I'm still on the hunt for that right now. Just ordered my dresses for WDW hopefully it doesn't rain. :) I'm a Delias (www.delias.com) lover still to this day and I'm 26 sayd I know but I can't help it!

Found two pairs of shoes that will work out great!

I went to the Base Exchange yesterday just to buy a hoodie for my DH. He was looking for one and I didn't know it was next to impossible to find one of those things! They have every color but white. Luckily we stumbled on it but in the process I stumbled on these white Keds!

DinasArtStuff034.jpg

They are super comfy and they will go with a dress I got. It might look a little tiny bit silly but they will do their job! I can finally park ways with the chuck taylors. :) I wore them all last night for a night out. I loved them. :)

Then we went to the mall closes to our home and went to the Borders there. I try to stay away from bookstores because it's guranteed I will walk out of there with a book. So DH wanted to get a Dan Brown book and I stumbled on a cool Vegan cook book for lunch boxes and managed to talk him into taking me the Payless shoe store in the mall. I looked around and found nothing so we went to Dillard's and Macy's nothing there....that I really wanted so we started to head out when I went back in Payless and found these!

DinasArtStuff033.jpg

They weren't in my size so I overlooked them. For some reason my husband kept going back to 6 1/2 and I keep telling him I can't fit them. But he talked me into it and I tired them on and wouldn't you know it they weren't too small. I guess it really depends on the shoe huh? I think I might still have to pop an arch support into both pairs just in case cause my arches are so high but they are super comfortable and I'm glad I found them.

Now I'm off to go back to the mall cause DH wants to see Avatar. I'm worried about it...but I'm sure it'll be fine. :P

I'm a Delias (www.delias.com) lover still to this day and I'm 26 sayd I know but I can't help it!

LOL, you're plenty young enough! For some reason I got a Delia's catalog in the mail a couple of days ago and DD15 and DD16 were mortified :lmao: ~ I didn't even know what it was for, never heard of them. They said, "Why are you getting a Delia's catalog?". I have no clue, LOL. :confused3

I love the shoe choices and "WOW" on being able to get through the parks in heels ~ that takes some serious stamina!! :goodvibes

LOL, you're plenty young enough! For some reason I got a Delia's catalog in the mail a couple of days ago and DD15 and DD16 were mortified :lmao: ~ I didn't even know what it was for, never heard of them. They said, "Why are you getting a Delia's catalog?". I have no clue, LOL. :confused3

I love the shoe choices and "WOW" on being able to get through the parks in heels ~ that takes some serious stamina!! :goodvibes

Haha I have done it in the past but DH is trying to talk me out of it. So the hunt continues for the last pair of shoes. I still have tons of time to get them

I love Delias! I just think the styles are cute and they are always on sale...so I just wait about a month of two and then get great deals that can't be beat!

Yup! I got my bag already. I haven't posted up my comments about the bag yet, but I'll probably do that some time this week.

The 2nd pair of shoes that you got, the black ones with the straps, look very similar to shoes I have from Skechers. You can kind of see them in this picture:

IMG_2562.jpg

I loved them because they weren't as flat as flip-flops. Plus, they stayed on easily. I still have another pair of them in a tan color, but I think I'm still going to still with my crocs and my New Balance sneakers just because my feet have been needing extra care lately.

I totally understand that! I have to wear boots all day for my job. I should take better care of my feet.

I love your Sketchers! Yeah your right I think they are Payless knock off of them. Haha! But they are still comfy! I'm still thinking of getting those Adara Crocs in brown if I don't find anything else. We'll see as it gets closer.

Whew! Got the official okay to get plane tickets now. So I'm just waiting until pay day to get those. I've searched around and so far I've found some smoking deals! I can't wait. Just a few more weeks!

Also in the process of finding someone to draw the perfect tattoo to represent me and DH. I've got three-ish....one is a cover up. I was going to get flowers from both of our ethnic backgrounds. DH is from the Philippines and I'm from Turkey so I thought how better to represent ourselves that with flowers from each country. I think it'll work out great just have to see what the tattoo artist can come up with.

I'm thinking of going on a DCL. But I'm checking prices. Have to see what's going on with DH's new job at the end of this year. :P

Hey, Dina! Finally made it over to your PTR!

It looks like you've got some great ADR's lined up! :thumbsup2

And I love all of the shoe posts! I'm a huge shoe lover, but I have the hardest time when I go to wdw - I have really flat feet and so my feet start to ache so easily. It's always a huge debate for me. Haha.

Great updates so far!

Hey, Dina! Finally made it over to your PTR!

It looks like you've got some great ADR's lined up! :thumbsup2

And I love all of the shoe posts! I'm a huge shoe lover, but I have the hardest time when I go to wdw - I have really flat feet and so my feet start to ache so easily. It's always a huge debate for me. Haha.

Great updates so far!

Hey welcome!

I love shoes too! It's horrible and I wish I would not be so in love with them..but I can't help it! Haha thanks for dropping by!

Looks like a DCL is out of the question right now. So for the Christmas Holiday this year we are headed to good ol' GA to go see my parents. Might do Six Flags or go to the Buckhead mall though.

Haha I know! I haven't been there in a long time almost 6 years now! I think it'd be cool for a visit.

Found some great shows for the parks. I'm still waiting for pay day to get the airline tickets. I think everything will go fine however.

Got some clothes I plan on bringing to the parks and now I'm going to add to my list of things to bring a few ponchos so that way we aren't paying a stupid price for them in the parks. I think also getting some snacks while we are at SoG will be really helpful and some breakfast items. I believe they have an exchange there so we won't have to leave the resort to go buy food. Even if it's just cereal that's better than dropping over $20 on breakfast. So we'll see how it goes and weigh our options.

I am volunteering this weekend in Tucson to help out with the Haiti relief efforts. Boxing up supplies to send over there. It should be great. I'm really excited to help out since I can't go over there to help myself.

Other than that getting ready for the in laws to come in, in about two weeks. Then it's back to work and back to studying for work! Ha!
:hippie:

Due to some changes with DH getting a new job in the AF. It looks like we are going to cancel the trip we were planning in August for DL/DCA/US. It looks like it might be my side of the family year. So we are going to go visit Turkey instead. Which will be great because I haven't been there since I was 14 months old. It's really exciting to me and I'm nervous at the same time. I know everything will be just fine. But I'm glad I get the support of my DH to go with me.

So only WDW this year. Unless something crazy happens and we get another chance to go. :) We'll be in GA during Christmas...............

Getting the airline tickets in two weeks. It's cheaper to fly from PHX for some reason.

Ooo, what kind of clothes did you get?

I'm thinking about ponchos because it would make sense to have them. However, I get really cold in AC, so it wouldn't be useful in that situation. I might just stick with my windbreaker then. Of course, it doesn't provide as much coverage ...

We always eat breakfast at our timeshare. I'd like to have a fancy breakfast at like, lunch time, but I can never eat that much in the morning on a park day. I kind of "force" myself to eat because that means I'll last longer, but I'm usually too excited to eat what other people eat on their TRs!

I hope you post pictures of Turkey somewhere!

How did I miss that you started a PTR and you have dates!?! Well, I'm here now and subbing. I'd be thrilled to go to Turkey! Disneyland is nice and all, but I'll take Turkey! :lmao:
I was just at the Tucson mall yesterday to check out Sephora's hair stuff and find black dress shoes for the funeral. (Got some samples of Carol's Daughter products so we can try them). I saw a sign for a store called Delia*s. I had never heard of it but here you are talking about it. I think it said opening in March, but can't remember.

Yes!

Rachel I got my clothes from Delias. I love their clothing line. It is great! I'm thinking about Ponchos and still bringing a jacket just in case. Cause I know what happened last time!

I've bought a really cool French T-shirt and a couple of dresses I want to bring with me. I'm such a dress girl! I love dresses!

Melissa~!

Thanks for dropping by. I had to change my signature I think that's why no one noticed it. :)

I did see that sign there for Delias! They are also opening up a store at the Park Place mall. I think it's right next to Macy's. Which is cool! I love that clothing brand.

I'm glad you got free samples and I hope it works out for you. I tell you this rain isn't exactly helping my hair either haha!

I'm really excited to go to Turkey. Just have to work out the dates with my family. I'm still really nervous about it. But I can't wait since like I said I haven't seen them since I was 14 months old. Of course I've seen my Dad just not the rest of my family. :scared1:

Subscribing!

Before I joined the military I used to work at PetSmart and one of the managers I worked with was engaged for about 10 years.

I just wanted to mention that my career before I stopped to be a SAHM was in the pet business, My mother and I owned an independant pet shop and when we closed it, I worked as a sales rep for a pet supply distributor for six years.

Yes!

Rachel I got my clothes from Delias. I love their clothing line. It is great! I'm thinking about Ponchos and still bringing a jacket just in case. Cause I know what happened last time!

Keep thinking "bright and sunny, no rain" thoughts for the week of 5/16. ;) I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'm in the anti-poncho group, LOL ~ so if we do end up getting soaked, I'll be walking around like a drowned rat. :eek:

I'm really excited to go to Turkey. Just have to work out the dates with my family. I'm still really nervous about it. But I can't wait since like I said I haven't seen them since I was 14 months old. Of course I've seen my Dad just not the rest of my family. :scared1:

A trip to Turkey sounds amazing! How exciting to get to see family that you've been apart from for so long. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter