Duffy photo thread!!

So- I think I have told me sob story before... but my DH would only go to DL this year if we took a year off WDW passes. :eek: So until September I stuck with Universal. It isn't so bad my CM friends take me pretty often.

But I was thinking of taking Duffy to Wizarding World of Harry Potter or their Cape Cod section. It that so wrong?

Opinions?

So- I think I have told me sob story before... but my DH would only go to DL this year if we took a year off WDW passes. :eek: So until September I stuck with Universal. It isn't so bad my CM friends take me pretty often.

But I was thinking of taking Duffy to Wizarding World of Harry Potter or their Cape Cod section. It that so wrong?

Opinions?

Oh no I think it would great fun!! I think that Duffy looks good in all environments!! Go for it!!

My AP for Disneyland expires in June and I am not renewing. We are saving for a WDW trip in 2012 for our anniversary. I am so excited!! I have never been so it is a big deal to me. I just started the planning.

Well, my DH just doesn't have the same love for all things Disney. I could go three times a week and he is pushing to want to go three times a month. We'd had passes for the past 5+ years.. I think he just wanted a break. It is pretty funny - now he is the one asking ME to go to Universal!! :lmao:

I think I will fit right in carrying Duffy... people are always carrying around the cheap toys they win at the carnival games all over the park!! :rotfl2: (I shouldn't laugh too hard... we won a 4' SpongeBob on our Honeymoon)

Oh- and a Duffy photo so I'm not too :offtopic: This is in Adventureland - it is just so dark.
Picture014-3.jpg

That's okay you can go off topic!! So says the queen of off topic.:rotfl2:

016-15.jpg

Duffy does Small World.

They say "exclusive" but you can order them online. Cruella Deville and Malificent are supposed to be up soon. (Which is no help since Duffy is a BOY!!! :lmao:)

My teenage daughter told me Duffy could be a cross dressing bear. I wasn't too excited about it.:lmao: But this might be the time that I want to actually build a girls bear I love Ursala a lot.

2011-02-02110747-1.jpg

The day Duffy came home!!

Hahahaha how cute!!

2011-02-22130743.jpg

Duffy's turn to carry the backpack!

Laurie- are those Photopass? I'm thinking it might be worth it to pre-purchase that for our October trip since there will be Halloween party pics! Can you tell I'm really excited to be a tourist? :goodvibes

Laurie- are those Photopass? I'm thinking it might be worth it to pre-purchase that for our October trip since there will be Halloween party pics! Can you tell I'm really excited to be a tourist? :goodvibes

I can answer this one. They are indeed Photopass. I don't know if they do pre-purchase at Disneyland.

I swear I read somewhere that you could pre-purchase the CD for $59.99? I'll have to do some hunting! pirate:

I swear I read somewhere that you could pre-purchase the CD for $59.99? I'll have to do some hunting! pirate:

I have heard that you can at WDW and I think that at one point you probably could at Disneyland but I don't think you can pre-buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter