DVC - ABD Backstage Magic

MJGirl

DIS Veteran
I just got my first DVC Disney Files Magazine, and they are offering a Backstage Magic tour for DVCer's only from Sept 2 to 7. You must call Member Services by April 30 to book. I'm going August 12 and I'm mad I can't switch due to other plans. Oh well thought I would pass this on to other DVCer's wishing to go!

Sounds great but I don't know if I am ready to give up my free dining! My magazine didn't come yet, so I'll have to check the details more and decide.

I am also already booked for the Jan 09 one..I'm sure they will all be great, but do wish I had known about the DVC one earlier so I could have chosen between the two...

I don't know ... I used points for mine, and I'm afraid to find out if the Sept one is cheaper? I know that the posted rates for Sept 2 (regular season) with early booking bonus is 324 per adult, whereas I paid 348 for Peak Season (August). Without the early booking bonus, the points are 365 per adult. I don't know if they are offering DVCer's less points for this tour or not.

The DVC Backstage Magic is 365 points for each adult (I didn't ask about children), and the standard price. But there are things on the DVC tour that aren't on the regular Backstage Magic tour, including a trip to the Disney Archives.

We booked it this past Sunday.

You may even do puppet making at the Jim Henson Studios. Just another thing I mentioned to them.

The DVC Backstage Magic is 365 points for each adult (I didn't ask about children), and the standard price. But there are things on the DVC tour that aren't on the regular Backstage Magic tour, including a trip to the Disney Archives.

We booked it this past Sunday.

It's the Archives that I will really miss seeing on our regular one..that would be such a treat!

Well, Im not offically booked for the DVC Backstage Magic Tour. I was wanting to do the tour since before it was announced when I heard the rumors of what was going to be on it. Then when they announced the DVC tour with all the extra goodies it was even better! Then I noticed the date of the DVC falls on my birthday! So Im booked and can't wait.

Anyone else where going on the DVC Sept 2nd tour?

I am booked. Sounds like loads of fun. The points is 324 p/p for early booking and the single supplement is 454 points.

I was told there are only 3 spots left open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter