DVC and pre paid gratuities

crushonjessica

Mouseketeer
I went to pre pay my gratuities to get them out of the way. When i called the cruise line I was told that since I was on a DVC reservation I would have to do it through them.

Their exact words were if I want to "change" the reservation I had to call DVC. Well anytime you change DVC reservation it costs, $75.00. So instead of calling DVC. I called the ammenities line and bought enough room credits to cover it.

Has anyone else tried to do prepaid gratuities on a DVC reservation, and DOES it cost $75.00 to "change" the reservation like that?

No, you wouldn't have been charged the $75 fee. You can even change cabins (as long as you remain in the same category) without incuring the fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter