DVC Annual Pass vouchers

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
I think I remember that we can buy the discounted DVC vouchers online, but I'm wondering when the APs are activated...at the time of purchase, or when you go to the park to use the APs? Is there a maximum time allowed between purchasing the voucher and activating the pass? We're thinking about purchasing the APs at Christmas time this year, but we don't want to activate until spring or fall of next year. Thanks!

Your AP is activated when you exchange the voucher for the AP, whether you enter a park that day or not. So it's best to wait until your first park day to exchange your voucher. Vouchers have no expiration date so you can keep them for years before exchanging them for an AP. Just be sure you bring a photo ID and your DVC card with you when you do the exchange.

Unless its been fixed, the link to purchase the discounted DVC AP vouchers was not working. You can call Member Services to purchase your vouchers.

As Lisa said, the year of usage starts when you redeem for voucher for the actual pass at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter