DVC Beverage Mugs?

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased the beverage mugs at SSR recently? Are they specific for SSR or are they generic? Can you use them only at SSR? We have mugs from different places...Caribbean Beach, All Star, Wildnerness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Pop Century etc. How much are they?

Each resort has it's own mug. The mugs are $11.99, and they are only good at the resort where they are purchased for the length of your stay.

SSR had only generic mugs in Oct.with 2005 on it.Have yet to see one with SSR on it and thats after 4 stays there. Wish they would get some in.

I was hoping for some SSR mugs since that will be our home resort and I can be reminded of that at home.

What do the generic mugs look like??

I have one in my hand it has the Dvc logo on it with the year.Also a picture of Mickey,Donald,Pluto and Goofy. Its nice but wish they would come out with a SSR mug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter