DVC discount/dates for MNSSHP?

global_mom

DIS Veteran
Hi ya'll. Can anyone tell me where I can find out the dates and discounted prices for MNSSHP? I remember seeing this somewhere and can not relocate it.

Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Go to allearsnet.com then at the top of the page you will see "allearsnet.com news" click that. On the left side of that page click "news from around the world calender of events', scroll down until you see the month you want and click on it, it will bring up the events for that month with the dates:goodvibes Hope this helps:wizard:

sorry, I forgot to tell you the last step;) when you scroll down to MNSSHP click on it then scroll down it will give you the discount prices:goodvibes

You are welcome:thumbsup2 we have our MNSSHP tickets for Oct 4th:cool1: our first visit as DVC owners, can't wait:banana:

The advance purchase through the Disney web site was the same price as the DVC discount.:confused3 One perk through disney direct is you get the actual ticket, not a voucher to exchange.

The discount is so tiny that I think that I will pay the regular advance price and get the actual tickets. Good point about the exchange voucher. I always get stuck in a long line for those type of things!

When you buy them, they will hold them at Will Call. Then when you are down there, you can go to any Guest Services and pick them up. This way you can show them proof of your eligibility for the discount (your DVC membership card).

DVC or Annual Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price
(including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $38.29
Child (age 3-9) $31.90

Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests.
DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests.

Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event. All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount.

DVC/AP Discounted dates include: Friday 9/14, Thursday 10/4, Tuesday 10/16, Sunday 10/21, Tuesday 10/23, and Friday 11/2.

Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event. All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount.

The oddest thing happened with my MVMCP tickets. They validated my membership on the phone and mailed me the tickets! I couldn't believe it. I was charged shipping, but I was just surprised and they are the nicest tickets.

Disney mailed my MNSSHP tickets yesterday, The CM just confirmed my DVC membership , charged me 3 dollars, and said we would receive them in 7-10 days:goodvibes :cool1:

Within the last month I have ordered Pirate and Princess Party tickets and MVMCP tickets through member services to get the discounts. Both times (just bought MVMCP yesterday) I was told tickets will be at Will Call and I will need DVC card to pick up. Discount may not seem like much but when you multiply by three, I'll take the time to stop by Guest Services and pick them up. I am hoping that I can pick up the MVMCP tickets when I am there in August for P&P - we like to just look at them to give us something to look forward to!

Did you order them from MS of from Disney Direct?

I ordered them from Disney Dining. I was just making my dining reservations and she suggested I should get them. I told her i wanted a DVC discount. She checked the MVMCP dates I'd be there and then I bought them. I've already received them, too. I think she checked to see I was a member though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter