DVC Discount for Park Passes

Leasa

Earning My Ears
Do DVC members still receive a 10% discount on Ultimate Park Hopper tickets?

Thanks!:)

Yes, it is the only reasonable addmission discount we get. The 4 park hoppers in 5 year thing is a joke! We find buying APs to be the best and least expensive for us if we plan two trips in one calendar year. Sometimes, having the passes makes us go even MORE often in a year!:p We like to do 2 trips seperated by just under 12 months, then not go for 13 months and start the cycle over again. We have gotten as many as 29 days on one annual pass. Not bad for the distance we have to go to use them!

If you mean length of stay yes we do, but anything other than that we don't as I found out much to my surprise when we went last year. We started out at the ASM and then moved to BW. We tried to get 6 day park hoppers and were told we only got a discount with a Magic Kingdom Card, well I had let mine expire because my guide said my DVC card gave me all of the same discounts ~ not true. Thank goodness my Dear mom was with us and had her magic kingdom card so we got the discounts. Now I have Disney Club and DVC to cover all my bases :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter