DVC discount on LOS/UMP for guests

kbispels

Earning My Ears
We have a 2br ressie in our name and a 2br ressie in a guests name. I know we can get a discount on the LOS/UMP passes but can I get my guests the discount. Should I put both ressies in my name?

that somewhere in the membership guidebook that I read that guests of DVC members could take advantage of the LOS (or whatever they're calling it these days). I think they just have to pay full price and DVC members get 10% off.

You have to be there when the passes are purchased. I don't think that the reservation has to be in your name though. On my last trip, my FIL bought passes for all of us, I just presented my DVC card and we received the discount on all 8 of the passes.

So, I think that you should be okay.

The member's benefits guidebook states that the UMP discount is available to members and guests "staying in the same vacation home" as the member. However, we have found that they will give the discount to you and your guests when staying in different rooms at the same resort as long as you are there when they check in to purchase the UMP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter