DVC discount on WPs?

lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
How much is the annual Water park/DQ pass? I've heard there is one. I doubt it but is there any DVC discount on it?

Thanks,

Lisa

I assume you are talking about the Premium AP that includes DQ and the Water Parks unlimited admissions? Yes, there is a DVC discount on that...$125 discount on the adult pass and $111 on the children's pass.

I assume you are talking about the Premium AP that includes DQ and the Water Parks unlimited admissions? Yes, there is a DVC discount on that...$125 discount on the adult pass and $111 on the children's pass.

No Granny. Thanks though. But it's not the premium AP. I'm vague b/c I didn't even know these existed. Someone posted earlier. I'm not even sure which board. Simba's Mom???? I'm not sure. They buy annual/or some kind of pass, not single tickets, for water parks and disney quest only. I believe for their sons. And buy MYW to add the park days.

Okay,

I've found them! And the prices. WP AP is around $106. The DQ/WP AP is around $136.

Have any DVCers purchased these or know of any discount?

My understanding is there are only DVC discounts on the AP and PAP, no other ticket packages.

My understanding is there are only DVC discounts on the AP and PAP, no other ticket packages.

Thanks. I was just hoping since there are DVC discounts on PI, WP and DQ admission rates. Oh well I'm happy to find out about these WP APs.

There is a DVC discount of $4/adult ticket on single day admission to the waterparks or DQ.

I found the OP of this great information, Liferbabe.

There are no discounts on the DQ/WP AP....thought not but still had hope. However, they will give rebates for unused tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter