• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC grocery delivery?

Will Amazon Prime Now leave alcohol with Bell Service to your knowledge?

I am not sure, as I don't drink, but I believe Prime Now doesn't offer alcohol at all. Google Express might be another viable option though.
As of a month ago, Prime Now offers beer and wine delivery in Orlando. I don't know if they will leave it will Bell Services, I haven't ordered since then.

Will Amazon Prime Now leave alcohol with Bell Service to your knowledge?

This is 100% anectodal, but prime now left alcohol (a black box of wine) with bell services for us last week. We were staying at OKW. I wouldn’t count on it though since my order explicitly said that someone 21 or older would need to be present at delivery. I guess the bell services people counted?

This is 100% anectodal, but prime now left alcohol (a black box of wine) with bell services for us last week. We were staying at OKW. I wouldn’t count on it though since my order explicitly said that someone 21 or older would need to be present at delivery. I guess the bell services people counted?
If they are over 21, then yes, they would count as it just said someone over 21.
Technically bell services should require your ID to prove you are over 21 when delivering to your room though.

If they are over 21, then yes, they would count as it just said someone over 21.
Technically bell services should require your ID to prove you are over 21 when delivering to your room though.

We picked up our groceries from bell services once we got the alert that they had been delivered. Honestly the way amazon packaged the items, I’m sure no one even realized one of them contained alcohol. Maybe it’s because we ordered a box of wine, so there were no bottles, cans, etc? I was surprised we were never asked for ID. My sister is 22, and I’m 34, so at least she is in the range of people who should be carded, and we were the ones picking up our stuff. Maybe I just look old :rolleyes1

We have tried all of the services and now use Instacart with Publix.

:earsboy: Bill

Thank you. We are going to try it for our stay at BWVs a week from Friday.
I went to check out and place delivery but it only goes up to September 1 and we arrive September 7. Is there a way to place a delivery two weeks out or do I have to wait until next week to place my order?

Thank you.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter