DVC Newbie Questions

Donald is #1

DIS Veteran
Since I have been a DVC member for all of a week so far :rotfl2: , I was reading my New Member Handbook and I have a couple of questions.

1) In the transportation paragraphs (pg 27), they don't mention Magical Express. Can DVC members use ME?

2) In the dining arrangement paragraph (pg 28), they mention priority seating (versus ADR) and say that you can book 90 days out. Is it really 90 days instead of the 180+10? Or is it just that the new member handbook needs an update?

Thanks everyone!

Since I have been a DVC member for all of a week so far :rotfl2: , I was reading my New Member Handbook and I have a couple of questions.

1) In the transportation paragraphs (pg 27), they don't mention Magical Express. Can DVC members use ME?
Yes. DME is available to anyone staying onsite.

2) In the dining arrangement paragraph (pg 28), they mention priority seating (versus ADR) and say that you can book 90 days out. Is it really 90 days instead of the 180+10? Or is it just that the new member handbook needs an update?
WOW! That's a big mistake! Good catch! That's wrong of course. It's ADR, 180+10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter