DVC Pilots

coachjoe92

Disney Pilot
I am a private pilot and a new member of DVC. I have been reading these boards for some time, and have gained much valuable information, but I have never seen this subject. Are there any other private pilots who may fly in for their DW visits? If so, what are the best local airports in terms of location and service?

I posted this a few years back and there are a few in here but I don't remember their names. DW and I flew in to Kissimee once and had friends pick us up for F&W but unfortunatley we sold our 180 in January so we won't be doing that for our trip next week. They were great there though.

Hi there! My DH is a Private Pilot and also an Air Force pilot - but we live close enough to WDW now to drive! Just wanted to say hi!

I'm no longer current, but years ago when we still had a plane, we flew into Kissimmee. That was pretty handy. We had friends there to meet us with a car, which also helps.

DH is a private pilot and an Army pilot, but we haven't bothered to fly ourselves to Orlando yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter