DVC playing games?

New Mouse

DIS Veteran
Grand Cal reservation is less than 2 weeks away and they still have not canceled. I spoke with member services today and its almost like she was daring me to cancel it. Why? I have no idea.

They will also not provide me any information on what if anything they will do with my points expiring Nov 30th, until they cancel...right now it seems like a big game to them and I dont quite get why.

I have read it’s about 2 weeks out they cancel. But, in all cases so far, there were no extra things done regardless of who canceled providing resort was closed, which VGC is.

CMs won’t have the info until DVC management announces. They didn’t come out with info and extensions for Aulani until it was announced open.

Frustrating but probably hard to give an extension date until they have an open date.

The good news is that the extended points have been DVD owned points placed in accounts, not eligible for booking until they expired anyway.

I imagine if they are going to extend, it will apply to all points that expired during closure to all. VGC owners. Based on what happened with Aulani, I can’t imagine they wont.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter