DVC point at disneyland paris?

Ruth B

DIS Veteran
Hello,
has anyone used DVC points to stay at DL paris?
if so, how many points per night for the diff hotels?

Has anyone found any info on the web on points per night for resorts outside of disneyworld- points charts etc.
I am interested in DVC membership but living in the UK means i would like to use points to stay at resort in europe and would like info before purchasing ( would love t go to florida/california every year but flight are soooooooo expensive!!)
thanks,
Ruth :sunny:

I'd get in touch with DVC to get all the information about using points outside of DVC. That program is constantly changing -- with resorts being added and occassionally taken away -- so they'll give you what's most up-to-date.

As for DL Paris -- we've used points twice. I don't have the points charts handy but I know we spent three nights at Newport Bay club in early June two years ago for less than 100 points. We thought that was a great deal because we got length-of-stay park passes and breakfast every morning with the points (and for $5 more per day, they'll bring breakfast to your room for you!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter