dvc-rental.com legit

meower13

Earning My Ears
Hiya guys,
just wanting to check out if DVC-Rental.com is all legit? struggling to find reviews because google doesn't seem to take the dash in the name into consideration when I search it.

thanks David, we used you guys last time and were delighted with your service, but don't want to pay the premium for a reservation before 7 months out. :-)

I was wondering the same thing until I found the Facebook page. It looks like dvc-rental.com is the only broker that's still listing points at $14, but I wonder if they have as large a pool of available points. If you go with them, let me know how it works out!

The challenge of a broker with no home resort premium is that it doesn't really pay for someone with points that can get a home resort premium to list with them in the 7-11 month window.

If I have 100 points to rent that can get a $2 premium per point, I'm not saying $200 is lobster and champagne cocktail money, but it's not insignificant towards the dues on that 100 points either.

The challenge of a broker with no home resort premium is that it doesn't really pay for someone with points that can get a home resort premium to list with them in the 7-11 month window.

That's why I was wondering if this broker has the same pool of points to pull from, especially at the 11 month window. A renter won't save any money if there aren't any points available.

That's why I was wondering if this broker has the same pool of points to pull from, especially at the 11 month window. A renter won't save any money if there aren't any points available.

We used DVC-rental for a BLT 2 bedroom about 9 months out from our trip last April for the same reason (no premium). It took about a month for the points to become available, but I was very happy with the service. I would definitely use them again!

There is no "pool to pull from". They all get the points they rent out from owners wanting to rent them out. Smart owner goes with who pays them more.

If I rent BCV points at some point, it'll be through David's. They're simply worth a lot more >7 months out.

Having said that, if someone wants to accept less, more power to them.

Good luck!

There is no "pool to pull from". They all get the points they rent out from owners wanting to rent them out. Smart owner goes with who pays them more.

That's essentially what I meant by "pool." If there are 100 people looking to rent out their points, most of them will go with the company that pays more. Fewer owners will be willing to rent out their points for a lesser price. I know I would rather get the highest price! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter