DVC Ticket Offer

We were able to purchase 8 day park hoppers using this promo over a split stay between 2 resorts (2 nights + 5 nights). Maybe because the second stay qualified on its own it worked? Not sure, but figured I would share our experience.

That is what is being reported. As long as a split stay has one part of 4 or more nights, it’s not an issue.

I have read a few reports of people who said the price ended up being less than what they had priced out. So, for whatever reason, it seems to be working out well!

When we bought our tickets (bought 5 day tickets with the 2 free added on) the price seemed less then I originally thought it would be. The CM said that 2021 prices have dropped due to Covid. The price I paid for 4 adults were a very nice surprise.

Can one of the extra 2 days tickets be used at the water parks? Or do you have to buy a special water park ticket

Does anyone know if already purchased tickets can be upgraded to this extra 2 days free offer while at the parks?

Is this ticket off through DVC only available until the end of September? We are booked for November.
Thanks
copy and pasted from DVCmember.com:
Enjoy more of the magic you love when you buy a non-discounted 4-day Walt Disney World theme park ticket with a valid minimum 4-night Disney Vacation Club Member reservation and receive 2 extra days added to your ticket. This offer is valid for arrivals through September 25, 2021.

Does anyone know if already purchased tickets can be upgraded to this extra 2 days free offer while at the parks?
We have a trip and base tickets booked for next month. I called ticketing and was told they can only "upgrade" the ticket. Either add 2 more days to my trip (doesn't work with schedule) or turn our current ticket to the park hopper option. An 8 day base ticket changed to a hopper for $20 per ticket.
If anyone else had a different answer, let me know!

The ticketing agent at Epcot yesterday told me she coulnot do the special DVC ticket offer to current tickets.

My DDs boyfriend has a 6 day ticket we bought and I just wondering if she could apply it and make it a 4 day hopper with 2 free based on DVC and she called someone and they said has to be through MS.

We decided not to worry about it and they figured they don’t need to hop.

copy and pasted from DVCmember.com:
Enjoy more of the magic you love when you buy a non-discounted 4-day Walt Disney World theme park ticket with a valid minimum 4-night Disney Vacation Club Member reservation and receive 2 extra days added to your ticket. This offer is valid for arrivals through September 25, 2021.

I was wondering this same thing, also going in Nov. I know if you don't use the tickets you retain the value, but I wonder if it's the value of 4 days or 6 days....

I was wondering this same thing, also going in Nov. I know if you don't use the tickets you retain the value, but I wonder if it's the value of 4 days or 6 days....

In the past, with any special the value is what you paid. So, the credit would be for the 4 day price, not 6 day.

I keep getting busy signals when I try to call. Does anyone know what the cost would be for 3 Days + 2 Free (5 total) for the DVC Ticket Offer?
Also, do you know if I can buy tickets for guests on my reservations, even if I myself am not on the reservation?

Thanks!

I keep getting busy signals when I try to call. Does anyone know what the cost would be for 3 Days + 2 Free (5 total) for the DVC Ticket Offer?
Also, do you know if I can buy tickets for guests on my reservations, even if I myself am not on the reservation?

Thanks!

I believe you have to get a minimum of 4 days to get the 2 free days. People have been able to get more days, but not less,

I have read different reports about whether member needs to be there or not.

What would happen to the tickets purchased this way if we then changed or canceled our booked rooms associated with the tickets?
Secondly, we are intending to switch resorts for our entire stay when we get to the 7 month window, would the tickets then have to be repurchased?

What would happen to the tickets purchased this way if we then changed or canceled our booked rooms associated with the tickets?
Secondly, we are intending to switch resorts for our entire stay when we get to the 7 month window, would the tickets then have to be repurchased?

Once the tickets are bought, if you change resorts, it would not Change things up,

Assuming these are treated like all other tickets, the value of what you paid is always there and can be used to put toward the purchase of a new one. You simply lose the bonus two days if they don’t get used by the start date required in the promotion.

I was able to get our tickets this afternoon after an hour wait. The CM said the system was super glitchy because it was overloaded. It tried to designate me as a minor and refused several times to accept our address. Patience persevered!

I was told that I (DVC member) must be listed on the reservation in order to buy the promo tickets for others in the room. Would I have to buy a ticket for myself since I already have one with days left in my MDE account. What would happen if I decide to not go with my family also, since I may have a surgery scheduled. Could they go ahead without me and have use of the promo tickets? They are over 18 years of age.

I was told that I (DVC member) must be listed on the reservation in order to buy the promo tickets for others in the room. Would I have to buy a ticket for myself since I already have one with days left in my MDE account. What would happen if I decide to not go with my family also, since I may have a surgery scheduled. Could they go ahead without me and have use of the promo tickets? They are over 18 years of age.
In my case, I was listed on the reservation (as well as my DH who is a member) but I did not purchase a ticket for myself because I already hold an annual pass. I was able to buy 3 tickets for the others on the reservation who did not have any tickets yet.

I am going to say that once the tickets are purchased, that the guests will be able to use them, if you can’t go.

This is my experience with the DVC offer: I was on phone with member services discussing a few account items Friday January 22 (yesterday), once broke through the 1 hour and 15 min wait time lol. I have a consecutive 5 night split stay reserved in May with a 2 night/3 night resort combo. I did qualify for the ticket offer, choosing the park hopping option tickets. Paid and received the confirmation code. Activated tickets into my Disney experience plans and now have the six days of park selections reserved for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter