DVC Windbreaker for sale on Disney Deals

Not only did it fit, but I got it for $20.99!!! It still had the $75 price tag on it too. I had looked at these at OKW in January but didn't want to spend the money...

Kathy

Grrrrr....I've been watching these for a while and I WISH they would have these in a size other than small! I guess that's why they're being sold on eBay, though.....probably the ones that don't sell in the shops. Sigh...I'll just keep looking!

Sammy

You do bid, but they there are quite a few available so you should get it pretty reasonably. I only bid once without a proxy bid and still got it.

Good luck!

Kathy

Kathy-
What size was yours equivalent to in womens? I really wanted this jacket because I had one and lost it!!

Hi Blossomz,
I am very small (size 4) and this is a little big on me - probably more like an 8. Since I tend to layer, I didn't mind it being baggy. Hope it works for you!

Kathy

I posted about this same deal a few weeks ago on this board. It's a Super price for a super jacket, I am so glad I got one, I love it! So well made and attractive, a hood that zips into the collar, inside and outside pockets, couldn't be nicer IMHO. Blossom, I am a Ladies Medium/size 9/10 and the jacket fit me perfectly. BTW the pic on the auction page makes it look grey/black but it is advertised as, and is, navy blue.

Mar'

blossomz said:
Kathy-
What size was yours equivalent to in womens? I really wanted this jacket because I had one and lost it!!

I own this jacket, love it. When I bought it, I was a 12 and debated between small and medium and decided to go for the extra room and got medium. If you are size 10 or under, a small would fit. When we were at OKW a couple weeks ago, I noticed they had a new one with the color DVC logo, I like that one better.

Yes, I actually bought that one as a replacement. It too is really nice, but different than the windbreaker. I think though I would be happier in a medium...So I guess I'll probably stick with the new one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter