dying my hair...NEED major help! Wedding is friday!!

Mrsdisneyb2b

Planning to go, before the little ones grow!
Okay so...

I have major red in my hair...what color brown do i get to make it not turn more red? I tried before and it got worse :(

Any advice willhelp thakns so much!

First off congrats on your wedding!!!

Here's the little bit of advice I found: If you've got red hair or red tint in your hair choose a cool brown with no red whatsoever because when you dye it brown you will still have the red tint left in it so too much of it might not come out as you'd expect it to.

But most of them suggest letting a professional do it, and honestly, this close to the wedding that's what I'd suggest. Hope that helps! :)

I would also suggest having a professional do it. Being so close to your wedding it might be hard to fix it if something should happen.

I'm gonna agree with everyone else. Just pay to have it professionally done. It's too close for error at this point.

Okay, this is coming from a professional. I know that the idea of going to a salon in your area can be a pricey endeavor and any new place is scary especially this close to the big day. But I can recommend a salon in Hoboken that I know is great, they are a Paul Mitchell focus salon, and they have some of the best educators working for them (I am an educator for them, but Dallas would be a bit of a trip) it is called Caru and their website is http://www.saloncaru.com or you could go on paulmitchell.com and check the salon locator out. Whatever you end up doing though, make sure you go with a cool tone, opposite on the color wheel of what tone you have now...is it really red or more of an orange color, remember red is cancelled out by green and orange is cancelled out by blue, and cool tones always appear darker than they are, so take this into account so you don't end up too dark. Oh and if you do end up doing it yourself, go with a semi professional color from somewhere like Sally's over the drugstore variety. Good Luck...let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter