• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

e-mail addy's for WDW wedding coordinator???

TDisneyC

Earning My Ears
Hey! Is it possible to reach any of the wedding coordinators by e-mail? I haven't had much luck finding any addresses.
Thanks!

Ask your co-ordinator what his/her email address is. Most give it out gladly.
You only get assigned a coordinator once you have spoken with the front sales office and gotten the ball rolling with a date and wedding type (custom or intimate). And I don't believe the Sales reps give out their email addresses.
-Andrew

Hi TDisneyC!
Our Wedding plans are in the works for our November 2003 Fairytale Wedding at Disney. I had requested an information packet from Disney and the letter was signed by Heidi Pickert. She had enclosed her e-mail address. I have e-mailed her numerous times with any question possible and she has been the sweetest, most helpful person ever!
Here's her address-I'm sure she would love to help you. Heidi.Pickert@disney.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter