E-Ticket Voucher thingy

CBRorBust

Always dreaming of Hot Chocolate
I currently have fair for $210/per person and my flights fair just droped to $169/person!

So...how can I get them to give me the difference back?

Will it go back on my Credit Card or Will I just have like "Delta Credit"?

Call the airline or the travel agent and they will issue vouchers. I've never been able to squeeze the money back out of them.

But vouchers are usually good for a year from the date of issue.

The problem is, it depends on your airline, but they usually charge a change fee before they credit you money back. I tried it last year with USAIr and I had to pay a $75 dollar change fee before they would credit me the difference, thus costing me money.

I have yet to have the change fee for getting the lower fare. did you change your flights to get the lower fare? if your flights are the same then no charge for lower fare is necessary. its when they have to change it that you get charged. you will be issued vouchers for the dollar amount of the difference in fares. and they are good for one year from date of issue.

And the vouchers will be "Delta Credit" as you guessed. They are good for one year to apply to future Delta air travel.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter