Earl....I must respectfully ask....

BluOrchid2

<font color=deeppink>Princess Aurora's Mommy<br><f
Who are you? I have spent the past hour or so reading your very nice and informative responses regarding various questions about the parks....so what is your role/job with Universal? Thanks!

I'm glad I was able to help out, but let's just say that Universal does not support employee interaction in forums such as these. The concern, and rightfully so, is that the only true source of "official" information from Universal is Universal itself, through it's duly appointed representives. Not all employees within the company are aware of all of the information that is required to respond and that can place the company in awkard position when erroneous information is given out.

As far as I go, I won't discuss an issue that I am not fully informed on, or that the company has not made public at some point. In my position, Sorry, but I can't really go into what I do. To say anything would be to say too much. Actually, there are a couple of folks on the board who I have had the pleasure to meet in person. But that gets into that whole blood letting secrecy thing.

Of course you're right...and thank you for responding! I look forward to reading more of your responses as the months pass while I wait to visit Universal Orlando again next June!

You don't by any small chance wear a blue and red suit... do ya???

smilie_spiderman.gif

Well if he does, I know I want to meet up with him!!! ;)

You want to know who is who? Come on and I will tell you a secret...

If you watch the Universal vacation planning video, most of them appear there. Notatourist is Kristen. When she explains the different IOA lands and talks about the Lost Continent, the kid who says "Ancient myths and legends?" is CoasterFEV. Kristen then explains Seuss Landing and a kid yells, "Yeah, Cool!" That is Earl. Dan Murphy is the guy with the video camera.

And if you believe this, you will also believe that I have $200 million. :jester:

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you nearly putting your job on the line for us again and again Earl. When I show up in August for my trip I'll bring you a rose or candy or something.

:D

Earl could tell us but he then he have to kill us!:p :eek:

Earl is the guy on the Hulk who says, "I think...I think it's going to work this time!" It's amazing that he can say it with such passion each time! :)

I think I saw some guy cleaning a toilet in the park whose nametag said 'Earl'. Hmmmm....

I bet Earl is one of the people below.

Jean-Marie Messier
Edgar Bronfman,
Pierre Lescure
Eric Licoys

What else would expect from someone from Texass? :jester: Oops, sorry, the spell checker doesn't work anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter